RACING JUNK NAMES CITIES AND SCAMMING WHEN TO SPEAK UP???

Old 05-14-2009, 05:46 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default RACING JUNK NAMES CITIES AND SCAMMING WHEN TO SPEAK UP???

I was wondering when to speak up and post without being a pain in the ass concerning scammers? In my case (my first time on the forum) I felt people were tired of reading the many posts as some of you voiced it very clearly. However I was upset and wanted my name cleared, which in the end it was but took longer than I or anybody would want. To keep this as short as possible, my less than honest trading partner is back at it with multiple names AND CITIES! How is it possible to have two ads from the same account with two differe'nt cities listed? He has at least four names in total and all are differe'nt to shield his shady side. Is this info worth me letting people who are honest know? Or do I sit back and let someone get screwed like me? All I asked for from him was to make an honor payment, which he has not! And not one EVER on any of his accounts. Thanks
Old 05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Come on in here and speak up, that is what this forum is for, that and have some fun, dive on in and have some fun with us, come on anytime :!: :!: By the way my name is Mark :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 05-15-2009, 05:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Post all the names and add numbers, dont be shy about it! If all else fails maybe some of us can mess with the loser, I love doing that!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 PM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

Default Why does it matter

Why does it matter how many accounts I have? FIY I have 3 accounts ,note,nike, and instagators84. So that my not so honest trading partner can keep up that is 3 accounts 1 of which is not even for me it is for a friend trying to sale his car.And the other two are for me sorry that they are not the same name as you with the different numbers. So dont worry not everybody is a scammer like some.....
Old 05-15-2009, 09:05 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

''Note'' why can't you put all your ads under the same name, to some does seem like you are trying to hide something, do you have a profile under all of your names :?: :?: I have never understood why have more than one name :!: :!:

Old 05-16-2009, 07:08 AM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

Alright if it will make everyone happy I have no problem putting them all in the same name.All except the nike account, as I said that is for my friend. And I will update my profile on the other account. But why all the fuss at me? My not so honest trading partner only has info on one of his accounts. Not trying to make a stir just trying to show that I am not a dishonest person. As I was the one to get the bad end of the stick the first time in the forum, I should have keep my pics and proof. But hey what can I say it is over now and there is nothing more to say about it besides that I will be the only one to know exactly what happened.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:53 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Why would you consider having a partner that is considered in your own words "Not So Honest"?
Old 05-16-2009, 12:28 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now that is a dang good question :!: :!: Man i got to hear his response :!: :!:

Old 05-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

since paul never said who it was, its funny that note showed up on here... :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-16-2009, 03:27 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Names

I was simply wondering about the answer to a reasonable question about how come there are MANY PEOPLE, not just you, who have multiple names, multiple cities and multiple phone numbers and would the members like this information? I pay great attention to things like that and it annoys me. To add to this, most have zero profile info. It only begs the question as to why? What are they hiding from? I know people even with differe'nt names and cities are the same people and it bothers me. It does not take a genius to figure me out (even for you) blownalky3 & blownalky4 are related. My wife is 4 and we rarely use her account for anything as all ads for me are under my blownalky3 account with every detail about me in the open. You have had many more names than listed above lately like loggingman, sheetmeltal and ?? You keep changing them like underwear as well as the cities. And your profile WAS FILLED OUT BEFORE YOU STARTED POSTING AGAINST ME!! WHY HAVE YOU DELETED THE INFO?? I did not use names on purpose. As I said, it is many more people than you. You must have a guilty conscience to come on here and be threatened by my post. And you are amazing to still stand by your story of how you were the one taken in our deal when you were cold busted lying at every turn!!! My pictures and story are EXACTLY what was presented to your father. Remember your lesson to not be like your dad??? But now that you are reading these, HOW BOUT THAT HONOR PAYMENT FOR SELLING MY PARTS ON HERE YOU STOLE FROM ME!!!!!!!!!! I took to heart all the advice I recieved from the people here and did what I could do to be better. I upgraded my basic account (I did'nt need to, I don't post that much). I filled out my profile fully and when I did sell an item I made an honer payment. And with that sale I also made a big mistake in a shipping quote. I quoted two packages at $37 each. Reality was I weighed a differe'nt style head and was 14 pounds off in weight and I forgot to ask about insurance. So I paid $67 each and insured them for their value at my expense. You can call me a lot of things, but I am honest and upfront to a fault. I will ALWAYS stand by my word even if it costs me money, as was the case with your dad. I lost a lot of money on that deal, but did learn a good lesson.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -