careful dealing with transam4357 from KY

Old 05-06-2009, 06:20 AM
jeffthomson
SHOW GUEST

Default careful dealing with transam4357 from KY

Be very careful dealing with transam4357 (Darrell "Chris" Simpson) out of Hopkinsville KY. My son sold some rims to him and they exchanged UPS tracking numbers, his check for our rims. After he received the rims, he contacted UPS to see if we had gotten our package. We had not so he put a shipper intercept on it. We have contacts at our local UPS and they opened the box (due to the circumstances) and it had a blank check in it. I got a copy of the blank check and made some phone calls. It was on a closed account!! I then tried to reach "transam4357" through racing junk and he apologized and said that he would get it cleared up that his girlfriend had taken care of everything for him. After no resolution, we contacted the Hopkinsville City Police Dept, which was familiar with him, and they moved immediately on it. Two days later Chris called us. I am sure that he only called because the police had been in touch with his girlfriend. If you deal with him, I would strongly suggest that you have cash in hand prior to sending him anything!![/b]
Old 05-06-2009, 01:43 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE CASH IN HAND BEFORE SENDING "A N Y B O D Y " ANYTHING :!:
I hope you got your money , they always blame it on someone else
Old 05-08-2009, 06:57 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Yep...Yep..SHOW ME THE MONEY FIRST...
Old 05-11-2009, 08:43 PM
transam4357
JOURNEYMAN

and sir you were paid the very next day that we talked. pleasse do mention this. i can post the reciept where your wife picked the moneygram up as well. i also can post up where you refused the package from ups as well . not ever was the package shipper intercepted
Old 05-11-2009, 08:57 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

This should get interesting...
Old 05-11-2009, 11:23 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by transam4357
and sir you were paid the very next day that we talked. pleasse do mention this. i can post the reciept where your wife picked the moneygram up as well. i also can post up where you refused the package from ups as well . not ever was the package shipper intercepted
================================================== ===
POST YOUR RECIEPTS and any other info you have to defend your side of this. :roll:
Old 05-12-2009, 03:06 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Someones not telling the hole story !!! That is usually the case.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:53 AM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

this is kinda an on giong process i think we should have some steps posted since we seem to go through the same ones every time this problem arises jmo :lol:
Old 05-13-2009, 03:27 AM
transam4357
JOURNEYMAN

its just always something you know. he was paid without any police help and i got a set of wheels. when i make it home i will post copies of everything. can i use html or just and image coded from photobucket??? hell i may post direct links to it. its no big deal really but dang you know i know i paid in full but who else besides us knows. just a hassle
Old 05-13-2009, 03:36 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by transam4357
its just always something you know. he was paid without any police help and i got a set of wheels. when i make it home i will post copies of everything. can i use html or just and image coded from photobucket??? hell i may post direct links to it. its no big deal really but dang you know i know i paid in full but who else besides us knows. just a hassle
Put the cursor on the photobucket image, when the 4 code lines drop down drag the cursor to the bottom one and click then copy and paste on here...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -