txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

Default moody truck

any one elses car/truck seem to be moody

mine does some days it flys off the line and others it barely knows were goin
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

My car knows when I tune it poorly, and punishes me, when I tune it well, It rewards me.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Northstar V8 STS

Yeah I had one, I was driving between Big rapids Mi and Mt pleasant MI on M20 and all of a sudden she must have gotten tired of following these slower foreign cars, so when the passing lane came up, BAM to the 115 MPH speed chip she went. Those boned out tin cans were just specks in the rear view in one minuet. Hell she just went nuts. Next thing you know the passing lane ended and she coasted up hill to slow right at the win beal city road crossing, but not fast enough. A Isabella county sheriff just happened to be heading right at us as luck would have it. She had only settled down to 71 MPH by that time. The manly woman driving the sheriff car saw it fit to write me a ticket on my girls behalf, for 65 MPH which was 10 over the states "suggested speed". I never thought to blame my girl for this incident, but since the sheriff missed the more dramatic acting up earlier in the run at 115 MPH, I actually felt we were a little lucky that day.
Bruce