Anyone ever deal with One Stop transmissions

Old 04-22-2009, 04:13 PM
purplemonte
JOURNEYMAN

Default Anyone ever deal with One Stop transmissions

Ordered a tranny from One Stop Transmissions in Riverview Florida on march 25. Was told it was on the way and id get it in 7 to 10 days. It took me 2 weeks to finally get a hold of the place after it didnt come and i got an excuse they had a part on backorder. Now this week i finally get them to answer the phone again and they tell me the tranny was shipped yesterday , Has anyone else dealt with these guys ?. Im guessing i probably got ripped off which is a shame because my son needs the trans for his car and its not looking like he will make his first points race..
Old 04-22-2009, 05:02 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Is this a RJ, advertiser, just curious.

Zip.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:43 PM
purplemonte
JOURNEYMAN

No I havent seen them on here found them with a search engine and read about them in a magazine .
Old 05-01-2009, 07:11 PM
purplemonte
JOURNEYMAN

Found out thier actual name is Js transmissions and Car Parts out of Tampa florida. Id advise everyone to stay away.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:42 AM
iammrmidnight
SHOW GUEST

ive never herd of them but there are alot of on line tranny shops that are rip offs. a friend of mine owns a tranny shop called pro power transmissions in brooksville fl.he has a legitament bussiness, his name is kevin and his partners name is ivan.maybe they can help you if your in a jam.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:15 PM
purplemonte
JOURNEYMAN

after another 2 weeks of excuses and arguements they say theyve finally shipped , was supposed to get it friday but it never came. Shipping company shows a package coming on monday,, hopefully its not a box of rocks. Needless to say ill be finding a different place when i change the tranny in my car after this season. If you have any info on your freinds trans shop let me know. Ill keep it on hand fopr next season.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:24 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I hate to see anyone ripped off on the site, but it happens. I hope this works out for you. Good luck