WHERE'S MY TRAILER OR MY MONEY!!! WATCH OUT FOR RYANRACING55

Old 04-20-2009, 07:09 PM
e105
SHOW GUEST

Default WHERE'S MY TRAILER OR MY MONEY!!! WATCH OUT FOR RYANRACING55

On 2-25-09 I purchased an enclosed trailer on web site racing junk [ad#1460311]. Seller Justin Misner of 748 Cloverdale Ave, Grand Rapids MI 49534 [ also known as Walker MI by Grand Rapids Police Dept] He was asking $5900.00 obo. I had seller send me lots of pictures of the trailer. I then asked him what he could sell it for and help me find a shipper. He agreed to $5500.00 and would locate a shipper to deliver trailer to New York State. Several days later he says he found a shipper and wanted ship address, I sent that info to him. he gets back to me with a price of $800.00. I guess I wasn't expecting that much and asked if he would sell trailer for $5200.00 plus I would pay the shipper $800.00. this e-mail transaction took about 2 weeks total time . He [seller] agreed to the $5200.00 plus ship cost. He gave me shippers phone # so I could make arrangements for delivery. I got no answer on the phone # just a machine to call me back. A few days later I told seller I was still interested in trailer. He said if I wanted it to send the money by the weekend as he had some one coming from 3 hrs. away to pick up unit, needed time to notify person it was sold. I sent check out by 1:30 PM that Wednesday 2-25-09 by USPS express signature required, over night with a tracking number (cost me $17.50 to send] Seller gets notice Thurs. as he was not home [I e-mailed him that it was coming] seller picks up package Friday morning. Just so happens a branch of my bank is right near his home . Check is paid on 2-28-09. After several attempts to reach shipper , because seller claimed he was to bring unit on Wednesday following me paying him for trailer. A week or so goes by I told seller I can't get in touch with shipper, a couple days later on a Monday. seller e-mails me that shipper is stuck in South Dakota, transmission went out in truck, should be back by weekend. Just so happens there is a huge snow storm in S.D. and Minnesota. another 8-9 days pass get new e-mail from seller that shipper can't ship, lost his return load back from New York State. Sounds convincing so far! Seller says he will send my money back, I say hold up I will come and pick up trailer myself. He gives me address and location of unit, I'm now planning to pick up unit myself. I kept calling & e-mailing that I was coming to pick up the trailer. A few days later he says "Oh shit , I sold trailer locally for $6000.00, I sent your money back (bank check] on Friday before I left for South Carolina. He says, he can't answer my phone in the office, because I keep calling him and e-mailing him. He says check your mail box for the bank check I sent to you. Then all week, no check I keep e-mailing him and calling. I said for him to call his bank ,cancel that check get me a new one. Send overnite with tracking numbers etc. He claims a few days later that his bank won't issue a replacement check for several days. I say beg them, take out a loan, what ever, just send me my money back! Overnight delivery. He e-mailed me that his bank policy is that I have to wait. HE SAYS "IF I WANT TO BE A" DICK "ABOUT IT" he won't help me get to get check from bank, I can do it myself! So I play his game again. I called the bank like he suggested, they told me it only takes 1 day wait to re-issue the check. So now he does not answer the phone, I just leave a message. No e-mails are returned either. All communication ceases.
I have contact the local police in my town, gave them all of the evidence that I have. They say they can't help me because it is out of their jurisdiction, but they did call the police department in Grand Rapids, MI. and found out he lives in Walker, MI. It looks like its 5 miles out of Grand Rapids. Vestal, New York police called me to tell me that the Walker MI. police will take the case. So right now it's a wait and see what happens, as the detective is going to track him down to send my money back to me. I'VE GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED!
Again his name is JUSTIN MISNER, 748 CLOVERDALE AVE., GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49534 (Walker, MI.) His e-mail address is [email protected] Phone number is 616-292-8922 Goggle his name and e-mail and you will see aka ryanracing55, Justin Ryan. I found another ad on a different web site. this guy is a real estate investor (president) of company, plus works as a sales person for a realtor that has condos, buildings, office space for rent, also has something to do with salvage yard.

Jim Erecitano
1804 Gary Dr.
Vestal, New York 13850
Old 04-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

For that kind of money I would have ALREADY been in his front yard!!! Why can't he just have his bank do a wire transfer?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:11 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Man that shit sukssss..you do everything on your part.and still get jerked around..
Old 04-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

for $6K I would be on the road right now to get the issue resolved. I say we all start calling his number saying were Jim's friends that live in Michigan. Let him know we are heading his way unless every dollar is wire transferred in the next hour. Wheres Scorp when we need him????

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-21-2009, 01:14 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default $$$$????

WELL,WELL?
I'm ONLY about 70 Miles from that ADDRESS!
And,Have DELIVERED Messages BEFORE................
Let me know,if i could be of any ASSISTANCE?
Later
G 8)
Old 04-21-2009, 01:37 PM
e105
SHOW GUEST

Default trailer or money

hi guys i'm new to this site, been a member for a while but never purchsaed anything till now. really appreciate the positive attitude from all so far, but before the contact is made from you guy's i would like to wait at least a week to give the police a chance. the detective told me they had only done a couple things so far, they have some other active files they need to do first. she said twards the end of this week they would be back on the case. i don't want to jeaperdize any of the investigation just now. i hope you understand, i'd like them to try and do their end first. i'll let you know when i think the time is right if your all still interested in helping me. thanks for your understanding. jim e.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:45 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
For that kind of money I would have ALREADY been in his front yard!!! Why can't he just have his bank do a wire transfer?
X2
Old 04-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good luck & I hope the Police do not jepordize your position by letting too much time go by. For that kind of money, I would just make a 911 call in his front yard as a "domestic" call with a possible assault in progress. Scooter
Old 04-22-2009, 10:17 AM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Good luck & I hope the Police do not jepordize your position by letting too much time go by. For that kind of money, I would just make a 911 call in his front yard as a "domestic" call with a possible assault in progress. Scooter
amen
Old 05-26-2009, 08:42 AM
e105
SHOW GUEST

Default WHERE'S MY TRAILER OR MY MONEY

GOT my money back!! thanks to racing junk-yellow bullet-the walker, michigan police dept. if it wasn't help from all i would still be waiting. WATCH OUT FOR RYAN RACING55-JUSTIN MISNER-JUSTIN RYAN-CAR SALES UNLIMITED IN MICHIGAN. ALL THE SAME PEOPLE!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -