Thread: Any one guess what they flow??? old set of brodix -10s

Any one guess what they flow??? old set of brodix -10s

I picked up a set of old brodix -10 that have been fully ported buy rons porting service. they have 2.08 intake and 1.6 ext. , they are the spread prot exhaust. I have a set of felpro 1206 gaskets and they are a little smaller than the port. I did call rons and they were not much help. Any one have any quess what they could flow? Thanks for any help Billy C

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Billy call Curtis Boggs at Raceflow Development...he should be able to help ballpark them...Topsportsman has a post of him and his site at the top of the engine tech page....good man...will get you in the right direction...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I ran an old set of Brodix 10's about 20 yrs. ago and if i recall they flowed about .285 at .600 lift. Those heads require offset int. rockers.
    I now have a set of the newer Brodix 10's they are spred port EX, and Raised port intake(1277 gaskets .120 tk), with 2.140 int. I also had to make 1/4" spacers between the top of the blk. and the bottom of the int. manifold. I don't have the flow charts on them and they flowed 308 @ .600 and 314 @ .700, they are setting on my 434" that's going into my Malibu.

hope this helps.

Zip.

Thanks for your help. I was guessing about 300 cfm @.700. They look like rons did a very nice job but you never know untill you run them. They are going on my littl old 71 vega small tire street car with a 406, glide with brake. should be fun. thanks again Billy c

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    Billy those heads won’t flow at all until you get a big hand full of my nuts :shock: for your rockers :lol: :lol:

Hi Joe, I have a hand full of nuts now but I think it will take a bucket of Balls to run it. Just hopin it will run low 11's .

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

brodix-10 rons porting

I HAVE THE SAME SET OF HEADS AND THEY FLEW 326 @ 700LIFT I THINK IF YOU WANT I CAN LOOK UP THE #.IF INTERESTED SEND ME A MESSAGE VIA RJ OR E-MAIL [email protected]

8. Racing Junk