TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default The bad guys.....

....are arming up.....

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
Old 04-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

A 50cal is a bad machine... but that anti-aircraft weapon is something to behold... in Mexico?? That is scary.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:47 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

here I finally agree with you....but the problem is the Mexican Mafia is more powerful than the Mexican Army and are bribing top military leadrs and local judges....the other problem is that hit squads what you would call local gangs are already here...and in your nieghborhood
Old 04-14-2009, 08:10 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

HERE ?! NOW?! WHERE ?!

Please state your news sources radZ.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:15 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
HERE ?! NOW?! WHERE ?!

Please state your news sources radZ.
like I said they are already here...MS-13....Mexican Mafia...Los Zeta...etc...The Mexican Mafia uses these teen gangs as their hit squads and alot of the street muders are associated with drugs and the group expanding it's domain...Historychannel.com....gangland...most of the murders in Loredo TX are by the Mafia and Los Zetas....
Old 04-14-2009, 10:53 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Is Loredo TX anwhere near Lonesome Dove?
Old 04-15-2009, 01:27 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well ill be damned!!!!!!you are finally right about something rad.!100% correct. lol ken
Old 04-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by radicalz
here I finally agree with you....but the problem is the Mexican Mafia is more powerful than the Mexican Army and are bribing top military leadrs and local judges....the other problem is that hit squads what you would call local gangs are already here...and in your nieghborhood

LOL!! I think we could agree on a few more things Rad... you are a gear-head... bowtie dude.

The Mexi-Mafia's are resposible for over 10,000 deaths since 06' & growing... we need to NOT negotiate with them in my opinion... again, I am just a "Right-Wing Extremist" according to DHS... what do I know??? That said: DHS sights many military (active & retired) as posing a threat to HL Security too... according to Janet Napolitano. Basically if you believe in God, do not believe in abortion, believe in the Bible (revelation), or same-sex marriage, YOU ARE A US TERRORIST THREAT. Imagine a soldier comming home from Iraq who hears this.... how disrespectful & shameful of our Goverment. This is a fact & can be read as a new unclassified press release from DHS.... this is the work of our current administartion. Good job assholes. Scooter
Old 04-15-2009, 06:59 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

[quote="Rigsby"]
Originally Posted by radicalz

LOL!! I think we could agree on a few more things Rad... you are a gear-head... bowtie dude.

The Mexi-Mafia's are resposible for over 10,000 deaths since 06' & growing... we need to NOT negotiate with them in my opinion... again, I am just a "Right-Wing Extremist" according to DHS... what do I know??? That said: DHS sights many military (active & retired) as posing a threat to HL Security too... according to Janet Napolitano. Basically if you believe in God, do not believe in abortion, believe in the Bible (revelation), or same-sex marriage, YOU ARE A US TERRORIST THREAT. Imagine a soldier comming home from Iraq who hears this.... how disrespectful & shameful of our Goverment. This is a fact & can be read as a new unclassified press release from DHS.... this is the work of our current administartion. Good job assholes. Scooter[/quote

But if you remember in 2001 the same thing was said about Left Wing Terrorists....now Boss Limbaugh is now bitchin about black teenagers being shot on the hi-seas....ummm were these teens holding a hostage and attempted to hi-jack a merchant ship....come on now...you guys....I cannot believe the insanity that just comes from both political parties...that is right I said both....this is madness....and is sad :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 04-16-2009, 09:53 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

radZ, because you are so closed minded and you obviously do not listen to Rush on a regular basis, you FAILED to hear his DRY SARCASM in his monologues about the 'black teenagers' (ie; TERRORISTS). Rush's style includes DRY SARCASM. It takes an intelligent open minded person to see his DRY SARCASM as just that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -