RIPPED OF BY Carl70Camaro

Old 04-07-2009, 11:42 AM
DKDRACE
APPRENTICE

Default RIPPED OF BY Carl70Camaro

Bought a BBC from this guy that ended up to have none of the parts inside it that He stated in the AD! DON'T DO Business with Him! He'll get His in the end. They Allways do!
Old 04-07-2009, 11:50 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

This guy again ? he is making a career on ripping people off.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

geez, this guy is makin a name for himself on the forum...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-07-2009, 01:00 PM
carl9876
APPRENTICE

Default bbc motor

you bought this motor back last year and say you took it home and tore it apart and it has been 6 months,but ihave ad on here on racingjunk.com where last month you was trying to sale it just as i had it listed when you bought it and for same price,so how is that true you took it home and was not like i said it was,when i have ad where you was trying to sale it 5 months later just like i had in my ad exactly described the way you bought it,will post ad # when i get home and get sheet i printed from your ad where you was trying to sale motor on here ,so try to sue me my address is 9 park street lone grove oklahoma 73443 just send papers to me will accept and will be in court with ad where you tried to sale motor 5 months later for same price described exactly like it was described to you !!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:05 PM
carl9876
APPRENTICE

Default bbc motor

like i said i have sold this motor in november or october of last year,and i have stood by my promise to never sale anything again on here or any other sight,only reason i was on here to help find a car for a friend of mind,so if anyone has a nice turn key car for $10,000 or less contact me or leave a number he has cash !!!!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:11 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Daggoneit don't this guy ever stop ripping people off :?: someday someone will stop him in a way in which he don't want :!: :!: keep it up and you will find out ''carl'' :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 04-07-2009, 06:37 PM
carl9876
APPRENTICE

Default bbc motor parts

like i said i sent all my personal information to him so just take me to court if you win i will pay you when i get a job again,but no way will refund money on a race motor after 5 months,and none of you would either when he has never tried to contact me in anyway at all and even tried to sale motor and after he couldnt waqnts his money back how convenant,hell he was asking $1000 more than he paid for it or about that,when it didnt sale 5 months later wants his money how convenant,well last post i will make i have clearly sent ypu my trus information with full address,so take me to court it is that simple,just do it and dont make threats,i dont sale anything anymore for any reason so say or do what yall please !!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:13 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: bbc motor parts

Originally Posted by carl9876
like i said i sent all my personal information to him so just take me to court if you win i will pay you when i get a job again,but no way will refund money on a race motor after 5 months,and none of you would either when he has never tried to contact me in anyway at all and even tried to sale motor and after he couldnt waqnts his money back how convenant,hell he was asking $1000 more than he paid for it or about that,when it didnt sale 5 months later wants his money how convenant,well last post i will make i have clearly sent ypu my trus information with full address,so take me to court it is that simple,just do it and dont make threats,i dont sale anything anymore for any reason so say or do what yall please !!!!!!!!
Actually Carl I checked with a Corporate Attorney friend of mine to confirm what I thought-

What will actually happen if he wins a judgement is he will have the opportunity to garnish your wages or attach (or place a lien) against your property. So he really doesnt have to wait til you get a job. he can come after you now and just take your goods.

dkd440- contact the posters on the other Carl Reed threads, and look for an older thread referencing a seller who went by the name "Goodparts"-Thats Carl too.

Put together your case, get statements from the others that he dealt with and then take him to Court.

There is Company contact info on him as well on an older thread- You may want to Subpoena them as well- He was using his Company phone line as a contact point-Perhaps the Court might assign some blame there as well.

Scorp
Old 04-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Grove Oklahoma... that is interesting Carl. I know a few people there... I do some buisness there too. You are damn fool for posting your address for all to see.

You never know who knows how.... & WHERE... you could rip off the wrong guy who has friends where you live.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Gotta look in the right places

Scooter, make sure you have all his addresses:

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ghlight=#67980

Here it is from an earlier post from the comprehensive Carl Reed library:

His information
carl70camaro (before he became Carl9876 but after he was Goodparts)
Carl Reed
Ardmore, Oklahoma
[email protected]

CARL E REED Born Feb 1968
1102 HOLIDAY DR
ARDMORE, OK 73401
(580) 223-5207

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -