Subject: Semper Fi

Old 03-17-2009, 12:57 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Subject: Semper Fi

'THE Axis of Idiots'

Jimmy Carter, you are the father of the Islamic Nazi movement. You threw the Shah under the bus, welcomed the Ayatollah home, and then lacked the spine to confront the terrorists when they took our embassy and our people hostage. You're the runner-in-chief.

Bill Clinton, you played ring around the Lewinsky while the terrorists were at war with us. You got us into a fight with them in Somalia and then you ran from it. Your weak-willed responses to the U.S. S. Cole and the First Trade Center Bombing and Our Embassy Bombings emboldened the killers. Each time you failed to respond adequately, they grew bolder, until 9/11/2001.

John Kerry, dishonesty is your most prominent attribute. You lied about American Soldiers in Vietnam . Your military service, like your life, is more fiction than fact. You've accused our military of terrorizing women and children in Iraq . You called Iraq the wrong war, wrong place, wrong time, the same words you used to describe Vietnam . You're a fake.. You want to run from Iraq and abandon the Iraqis to murderers just as you did to the Vietnamese. Iraq, like Vietnam, is another war that you were for, before you were against it.

John Murtha, you said our military was broken. You said we can't win militarily in Iraq . You accused United States Marines of cold-blooded murder without proof and said we should redeploy to Okinawa . Okinawa, John ? And the Democrats call you their military expert! Are you sure you didn't suffer a traumatic brain injury while you were off building your war hero resume? You're a sad, pitiable, corrupt and washed up politician. You're not a Marine, sir. You wouldn't amount to a good pimple on a real Marine's butt. You're a phony and a disgrace. Run away, John .

Dick Durbin, you accused our Soldiers at Guantanamo of being Nazis, tenders of Soviet style gulags and as bad as the regime of Pol Pot , who murdered two million of his own people after your party abandoned Southeast Asia to the Communists. Now you want to abandon the Iraqis to the same fate. History was not a good teacher for you, was it? Lord help us! See Dick run.

Ted Kennedy, for days on end you held poster-sized pictures from Abu Ghraib in front of any available television camera. Al Jazeera quoted you saying that Iraqi's torture chambers were open under new management. Did you see the news, Teddy? The Islamic Nazis demonstrated another beheading for you. If you truly supported our troops, you'd show the world poster-sized pictures of that atrocity and demand the annihilation of it. Your legislation stripping support from the South Vietnamese led to a communist victory there. You're a bloated, drunken fool bent on repeating the same historical blunder that turned freedom-seeking people over to homicidal, genocidal maniacs. To paraphrase John Murtha, all while sitting on your wide, gin-soaked rear-end in Washington

Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Carl Levine, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Russ Feingold, Hillary Clinton, Pat Leahy, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, the Hollywood Leftist morons, et al, ad nauseam: Every time you stand in front of television cameras and broadcast to the Islamic Nazis that we went to war because our President lied, that the war is wrong and our Soldiers are torturers, that we should leave Iraq, you give the Islamic butchers - the same ones that tortured and mutilated American Soldiers - cause to think that we'll run away again, and all they have to do is hang on a little longer.. It is inevitable that we, the infidels, will have to defeat the Islamic jihadists. Better to do it now on their turf, than later on ours after they have gained both strength and momentum.

American news media, the New York Times particularly: Each time you publish stories about national defense secrets and our intelligence gathering methods, you become one united with the sub-human pieces of camel dung that torture and mutilate the bodies of American Soldiers. You can't strike up the courage to publish cartoons, but you can help Al Qaeda destroy my country. Actually, you are more dangerous to us than Al Qaeda is. Think about that each time you face Mecca to admire your Pulitzer.

You are America 's 'AXIS OF IDIOTS.' Your Collective Stupidity will destroy us. Self-serving politics and terrorist-abetting news scoops are more important to you than our national security or the lives of innocent civilians and Soldiers. It bothers you that defending ourselves gets in the way of your elitist sport of politics and your ignorant editorializing. There is as much blood on your hands as is on the hands of murdering terrorists. Don't ever doubt that. Your frolics will only serve to extend this war as they extended Vietnam . If you want our Soldiers home as you claim, knock off the crap and try supporting your country ahead of supporting your silly political aims and aiding our enemies.

Yes, I'm questioning your patriotism. Your loyalty ends with self. I'm also questioning why you're stealing air that decent Americans could be breathing. You don't deserve the protection of our men and women in uniform.. You need to run away from this war, this country. Leave the war to the people who have the will to see it through and the country to people who are willing to defend it.

Our country has two enemies: Those who want to destroy us from the outside and those who attempt it from within.

Semper Fi,

J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired

Subject: Semper Fi
Old 03-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Major JD Pendry says it well.... from Jimmy Carter to Pelosi. Each one has caused prolems for us. may God help us all... we are in big trouble with these blithering idiot leaders. Scoot
Old 03-17-2009, 03:33 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Major JD Pendry says it well.... from Jimmy Carter to Pelosi. Each one has caused prolems for us. may God help us all... we are in big trouble with these blithering idiot leaders. Scoot
No offense but I take offense when ANYone calls the current administration....'leaders'.....leaders they are NOT. Leaders lead by example and believe in their country and her peoples. GOOD Leaders have BEEN in the trenches and lead FROM the trenches with total RESPECT for those who WORK in the trenches.
Scoot, we need to start makin' noise,..so much noise that 'they' can no longer ignore U.S.. Slow the BASTIDS down NOW so we can flush the whole crooked bunch come 2010. Support the folks in D.C. who are actually fighting the GOOD fight against this bunch of anti-America / Capitalism / Freedom.....*%&#@?+<#@!!! .....individuals. Tea bags are only the first shot GANG !
Old 03-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Double/D,

I am in. Sometimes I don't know what I can do or what to say & who to say it to when it comes to STUPID agendas, policies, bills, etc... but I will keep making noise as long as you do too. I will be sending a tea bag to DC too!! Scooter
Old 03-17-2009, 03:50 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

HERE'S ANOTHER GRASS ROOTS WAY TO LET U.S. BE HEARD;

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...98/22802/?ck=1

http://www.the912project.com/
Old 03-17-2009, 05:16 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

GOT MY TEA BAG READY & PASSING IT ON!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 03-17-2009, 06:15 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired
sir i salute you sir, and thank you that i can sleep safe at nite,
and my family is safe because of your duty and the part of life
you gave up for our country. your post was "fantastic" i wish
congress, pres, gov. could read your post because it is true.
it realy seem these idiots are out to ruin america, i am worried.
we need to look out for one another and our gov. right now is
our worst enemy, Murtha is a war hero and acts like a communist
towards his own country, and to all vets, thank you for your
service and your sons service as well, the gov. does not take care
of our vets coming home, take care of our boys, godspeed :cry:
i wish mccain would have been our leader, he deserved it
after being a prisoner, obama did not eve serve
Old 03-17-2009, 07:41 PM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Originally Posted by Rigsby
No offense but I take offense when ANYone calls the current administration....'leaders'.....leaders they are NOT. Leaders lead by example and believe in their country and her peoples. GOOD Leaders have BEEN in the trenches and lead FROM the trenches with total RESPECT for those who WORK in the trenches.
Scoot, we need to start makin' noise,..so much noise that 'they' can no longer ignore U.S.. Slow the BASTIDS down NOW so we can flush the whole crooked bunch come 2010. Support the folks in D.C. who are actually fighting the GOOD fight against this bunch of anti-America / Capitalism / Freedom.....*%&#@?+<#@!!! .....individuals. Tea bags are only the first shot GANG !

Maybe it is just me here....but ummm even you people say you're pariotic here, slandering public officials is a crime...is it not...OMG remember you guys had your time in Washington DC you were so corrupt and inept at the job at hand....the banks started to fail, the financial system in this country was on the verge of collapse and ol Georgy and Dicky said ...."The Fundamentals of our Economy was strong...." Your chosen candidate John McCain espoused those same words....Now you cant stand the fact that the country has chosen a new leader and leadership....and you all are coming unglued and unhinged....just sad ops: ops: ...I'll pray for all of you to be enlightend even Rush....because you dont spell team with an "I"...... :roll:
Old 03-17-2009, 08:24 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

radical, you just don't get it do ya ?
Old 03-18-2009, 02:18 AM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
radical, you just don't get it do ya ?

Oh I get it....it is the same fear mongering and slander that this country just went thru and then elected a new leader on November 4, 2008 by a majority....remember that...it seems to me if cant stand with our new President in a time of war and economic turmoil...it is you that doesn't truely get it....I'm sorry I cant agree with you on this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -