racing radio ptt wiring.. help!

Old 03-16-2009, 05:28 AM
rickmartin96
SHOW GUEST

Default racing radio ptt wiring.. help!

Does anyone have diagram for wiring for ptt radio harness (car harness). Helmet is nascar type connector (1/4) . My ex took my son to races a couple weeks ago and somehow pulled all the wires out of the connectors on the harness. Radio has motorola type plug. It had a small molded box with one resistor in it but cant tell how was orignally wired. Dont really want to buy a new harness.........thanks in advance! if you do you can email it to me at [email protected] or post it on here.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Nitro2way
SHOW GUEST

What connections were pulled out? The PTT are just 2 3 pin connectors that only 2 get used. Now if you pulled all the PTT and audio from the circuit board your in trouble. Its time for a new harness. I carry a new harness and jumper for Motorola radio and the best part is you won't have to worry about that happening again. Mine don't have a circuit board AND there molded ends that keep you from yanking the wires out of the Switchcraft connections. There only $85 for the harness and jumper.

Dan
Chi-Town race products
(708)598-4680