buyers beware DON WELL WILL SCREW YOU DON'T BUY FROM HIM

Old 03-15-2009, 06:34 AM
washburnmotorspo
SHOW GUEST

Default buyers beware DON WELL WILL SCREW YOU DON'T BUY FROM HIM

Watch out for Don Wells, This guy just cost me 1000 for shipping. He made a deal to trade his Lambo Kit Car for my Porsche. I had told him and showed him tons of photos of my car. We both made the deal. The arrangement was for him to pay Half shipping on the cars. My car was sent up to him and he kept calling me to find out when it was going to be there. When my car arrived he said He didn't want the car anymore. He also blocked my Phone # wouldn't call me to say anything. He finally talked to me after me having my Wife call from a different Phone. He tried to get me to give him more parts and money on the deal. HE refused to pay any of the shipping. SO I GOT SCREWED FROM HIM and never got any of the shipping or anything. I asked him about the engine one last time on the Lambo kit and he said the computer might need to be reprogramed due to it sitting. After he said that it made me think there is something wrong with his (new engine). As good faith he still should have paid Half the shipping. But He thinks he doesn't have to. All i know is don't do any business with DON WELL HE WILL SCREW YOU AND HIS KIT CAR IS JUNK. He can say what he wants but i didn't do anything wrong. I just lost a $1000 in shipping because he changed his mind.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:05 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

As there are prolly a lot of Don Wells in any given State, you should list more info, as to where he is from, so people don't confuse him with another person with the same name.
Sorry he shafted you. :cry:
Old 03-15-2009, 07:00 PM
washburnmotorspo
SHOW GUEST

Default Dow Wells

he lives in the chicago area. He is selling a Lamborghini replica on this site.
the replica is a euro works body on a fiero with 350 engine. needs to be finished.
he is from eligin illinois 60123
his log in name on this site is classic454
Old 05-29-2009, 05:26 AM
classic454
SHOW GUEST

Default not a scammer

I'm don wells.why should i pay part of the shipping cost when i refused to accept that car that you said had no rust.i told you i had no time for a project car or one needing a lot of work. you stated that there was no rust on car other than a spot on the floor that you were going to fix before shipping.the car had rust every where.trunk lip was gone.bubbles on every panel.rivets popping out from poor repair,rust under the window seals.you offered some wheels to make up for the rust.i had no use for them but i said okay to that.then you call me back and said you change you mind.by the way. the computer didn't need reprogramming.runs like a top.also your first call to me was all cussing,screaming and crying.i didn't care to talk to you until you calmed down.wonder why i have a 100 % feed back on ebay with over 480 sell,buys if i was a scammer.(check out feedback for dwells999)i should have asked for better pics than the ones you took on a cell phone.cost you a $1000 bucks because you lied on the condition of the car.most people will be able to see that maybe,just maybe you deserved what you got.even the car hauler said he didn't blame me for not taking it.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:53 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Always two sides to a story.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:34 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I WOULD N E V E R E V E R TRADE CARS WITH SOMEONE WITHOUT LOOKING AT IT IN PERSON FIRST , PERIOD , PICTURES CAN BE MADE TO LOOK ANY WAY YOU WANT THEM TO...SEEMS LIKE BOTH SIDES USED POOR JUDGEMENT...J M O
Old 05-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well washburnmotorspo,
whats your reply?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-29-2009, 07:57 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

NEXT :?: :?: :?: I got my popcorn ready :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 05-29-2009, 08:00 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

ill bring the beer
Old 05-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I have a few lawn chairs too!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -