Thread: procharger

Junior Member APPRENTICE

procharger

hey guys iam buidling a street/strip car with a bbc/turbo setup i would like to run a procharger f1 or f-2 and was wondering if with that setup if you have to run an air to water intercooler or can you run an air to air setup with them?? also i will be running a 500hp setup for boost so what boost on the procharger do you think would be ideal to get me into the 800-900hp range??

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    You can call pro charger and they will be able to help you. I know one thing for sure they will not say a f-1 for a big block. Also look up Steve Morris,he is the king of pro chargers. His number is 231-773-8150.

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    thank you very much for the help..

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Call Jeff Moll @ Race Parts Direct 573-517-RACE(7223)
    He has tons of hours on the dyno with a number of procharger applications and his prices are pretty darn competative. When I was shopping for my F-2 I could not find anyone more competative pricing than him.

A lot of guys sell prochargers but he will sell a complete kit and has the experience & knowledge to back it up.

I recently bought a system from him. The quality and service after the sale can't be beat.

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    ok def. gonna him on monday.. thanks for the help