Protransam is a SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

Default Protransam is a SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!

Anyone deal with him? Hes from winchester, Va. He sold me a straight axle conversion and never sent it to me or my money back!!!! CHRIS SWEENEY!!! BEWARE!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

his phone number 540-664-5606 or 540-3274623
Old 03-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Kpcomb
JOURNEYMAN

his page says hes form CROSS JUNCTION, VA. If anyone has any info please let me know. I cant find the ad number cause he deleted it and took me off his freinds so i can message him. I tried to call him and the only time he answered is when i called from a number with a un familiar area code. These kind of people make me sick. Why dont people work for the things they want instead of scam honest people out of them!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Kpcomb
his page says hes form CROSS JUNCTION, VA. If anyone has any info please let me know. I cant find the ad number cause he deleted it and took me off his freinds so i can message him. I tried to call him and the only time he answered is when i called from a number with a un familiar area code. These kind of people make me sick. Why dont people work for the things they want instead of scam honest people out of them!!!!!!!!!!
Go out to google or whitepages and type the number, it will give you info. Then check your PM, there will be a webaddress from me that you can use which will give you everything in the public records on this guy-pulled off the phone number.

Thats your start for going after him.

Scorp
Old 03-12-2009, 10:21 AM
protransam
APPRENTICE

This guy really needs to get his storys in line he purchased the kit but wouldnt pay for shipping and his money was refunded, i have the reciepts he told me i would here from his attoney and guess what no calls, Kelly be a man and addmitt you whated me to pay the shipping and when i wouldnt you started shit and BTW tell the people on here the whole truth you called me thru e-bay and wanted the transaction to take place outside of e-bay i have those e-mails also. So you have come to a fourm that you have not provided truthfull information, and further more you have my address on e-bay, and on the money orders i sent you You should read the code of virginia law against what you are doing here 18.2-417 you just may here from my Lawyer
Old 03-12-2009, 10:37 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Hmmm Kpcomb, would you like to add anything? :? :shock:
Old 03-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

well, hurry up and respond combs, I dont have all day!!!!! :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-12-2009, 11:04 AM
protransam
APPRENTICE

hey guys riddle me this goto ups.com and track this
1z2x32370262473974 I can back my shit up can he
Old 03-12-2009, 11:05 AM
protransam
APPRENTICE

A little hard to say you didnt get your money back when you sign for it.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:09 AM
protransam
APPRENTICE

this is for the slow guys

Tracking Number: 1Z 2X3 237 02 6247 397 4

Type: Package
UPS has delivered the shipment.

Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a yellow UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.

Delivered
Delivered On: 01/02/2009
2:54 P.M.
Delivered To: BREAUX BRIDGE, LA, US
Service: 2ND DAY AIR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -