Why some voted Democrat

Old 03-09-2009, 12:47 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Why some voted Democrat

I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would..

I voted Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I voted Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 03-09-2009, 05:31 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

i live here in texas and as you know the state executes every wk,
well a article said that it would be cheaper to keep imates in
prison for life than to execute them, and will start to explore
the option of having these murders in prison instead of execution,
how is that? you have to feed them, give them medical attention,
dental, clothes for life? this is cheaper? you know what will happen,
they get life and then some where down the line they get parole,
when they would have been executed, like the guy who raped
a mother and her 2 girls (6, 12), slit their throats but the 12yr old
survived to ID the worm, he was executed, and he cried like a
little $hit, now he faces his maker :?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:21 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

How the HELL can a .44 mag bullet be more expensive than a lifetime of 'caaaaaaarrrre' ??????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 03-09-2009, 07:56 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I WISH ILLINOIS WOULD ADOPT THE TEXAS STYLE OF HANDLING DIRT BAGS!!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 04:04 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
How the HELL can a .44 mag bullet be more expensive than a lifetime of 'caaaaaaarrrre' ??????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well it would be cheaper if our stupid politicians, would pay a reasonable price for ammunition, but 700,000 for one round of .44 mag is ridiculous. But then our politicians wouldn't get all the kickbacks they get when they overspend for an item. As long as we keep electing crooks to run the public's affairs, We will get the same treatment from our elected "representitives".
Old 03-10-2009, 05:05 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

politians "whats in it for me", thats the only way it will get passed :?
Old 03-10-2009, 07:19 AM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Ask people if they voted for obama,I bet nobody did anymore!Except the people who beg for hand outs,live on wellfare,and have no intrest in earning a living.

Rich people have money because they are smart with it.

His agenda is to crippel people who make this country great.

See yall in the relearning camps!
Old 03-10-2009, 07:31 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Ya'll won't be seeing me in no relearning camps, I'll be dead, or hunkered down in the woods somewhere. No re-education camps for me. You reading this Uncle Sam?
Old 03-10-2009, 09:36 AM
FullTimeRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

They don't have woods by me just swamp!I'm in BIG trouble!
Old 03-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Something has got to give... I CAN"T GIVE SOCIAL SECURITY TO ILLEGAL ALLIENS!!! I can't let them have my guns, I can't pay taxes for abortions, I don't want to get "capped' on my income, nor will I give up a classic project beacuse of some STUPID cash for clunkers program. Something has to give... IF WE ALL TAKE UP ARMS TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT, AT THIS POINT I AM IN!!! I WOULD RATHER DIE FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS RIGHT FOR MY KIDS THAN SIT & LET OUR LEADERS DESTROY OUR COUNTRY. Look at what the messiah has done in a few short months... they are trying to SQUASH the American Spirit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -