Beware of "waynesworld154" Owensboro, Ky.!!! Big L

Old 03-02-2009, 03:26 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Beware of "waynesworld154" Owensboro, Ky.!!! Big L

Beware of buying from Wayne Baggett out of Owensboro, Ky.!!!!! "waynesworld154" I know nothing of the dragster he has listed for sale, but I used to own and technially still own the 89 Firebird he has listed for sale. ad#s 1479787/1478354/1477446. It is a titled and registered car with the title in my possesion. I also have a bill of sale showing he owes me $1,000 on the car yet to obtain the title. His useless local law enforcement will not get involved until I sue him first. I've pretty much written the 1K off to a lesson learned from a loser, however, I don't want to see anyone get riped off by the way he is misrepresenting the motor in the car. He has it adevertised in a update as a 18 dgree motor. It is NOT a 18 degree motor and he knows it. The guy is a lying little worm---beware!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:17 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

i remember seeing the car on rj. i looked at his add he acts like he has had the car forever. like to many on here will say anything to make a buck. if you have the title in your name go to his county get the sherrif and go get your car. good luck
Old 03-02-2009, 06:07 PM
waynesworld154
CRAFTSMAN

Default ANSWER TO CLAIMS AGAINST WAYNESWORLD154

well I knew this was coming this guy has been hasseling me for the whole time i have owned this car and i would like to thank all the people whom i have dealt with that sent me messages about this post i called him about this car and was on my way to buy the car he looked at another car didnt like it and decided not to get it i was already on my way to get his he said he would be a man of his word and sell it to me so then 2 more hrs into this trip wich was from ky to wisconsin he called said we didnt discuss payment i said u wanted certain dollar amount and that is what i have he said well i will not take a check or even a cashiers check i said good thing i brought cash another few hrs into this trip he calls and says he has to be at work at 6am and if i wasnt there before then i would just have to wait till he got off that night so i made it by 6am and had to wake him up when he came outside was as nice as could be he counted out the money asked if i wanted a reciept for the car i said no dont need it its a drag car he said he would write one anyway the reciept for the car says and i quote
SOLD TO WAYNE B. 1989 FIREBIRD DRAG CAR 8-6-08 SIGNED BY HIS NAME AND THE AMOUNT I PAID if any one wants to see this reciept send me a message on rj and i will send u a pic of it when the reciept was written he took the time to show me all about the car and even drove it on the trailer for me about a month after he called said i owed him another 1000.00 because if he didnt buythe other car the price of my car was a 1000.00 more well to make a long and sad story short he accepted payment for the car and wrote out a bill of sale i have checked with his dmv there is no title last place car was titled was schumung ill. in 1992 so the end is i bought a car he accepted money wrote out a bill of sale done deal thanks to everyone who let me know about this post i have sold and bought many car on this site and have never had any problems with anyone except this person thanks and like i said if u want to see the recipt just send a message and i will send it to u thanks
Old 03-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default This is kinda easy

Both of you claim to have documentation and it can be posted on the thread. If you need instructions how, pm a Mod and they will point you in the right direction.

Two claimed Bills of Sales. Lets see them and the rest of the documentation-

Kinda like a game of chicken-lets see who blinks since you both claim to have back-up.

Scorp
Old 03-02-2009, 06:57 PM
waynesworld154
CRAFTSMAN

i agree totally with scorpion i didnt know how to post it here but u can go to ad no 1482676 and see the reciept that i got from him when i bought the car now who blinks thanks once again to all who pointed this out
Old 03-02-2009, 07:12 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Yes--let's see who blinks now loser. I am going to go post a ad now with a pic of the title and the receipt YOU signed. Anyone with half a brain can see you folded that receipt you have. Nice one telling people it has a 18 degree motor. It wasn't enough you boned me out of a grand, now your trying to screw somebody else you sell it to also??? Wow---real nice!!! You knew it's been coming because you figured out you screwed the wrong guy maybe. As far as taking the title to the local sheriff there----I tried that route. They will not touch it unless there is a court order to retrieve. Incase you didn't see---I had posted a ad several weeks ago asking for help of the where abouts of the car. That was so I could have the local sheriffs office in his County assist me in retrieving the car. I guess they're about as usless as this guy. Go to complete race cars and see the real receipt and title now guys.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:32 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

And wayne--you can try and hand people on here all the B.S. you want to about how the sale went down--that's fine. We both know how the deal went. I'm not on here for the purpose of looking to take the car back. You did give me $13,500 cash---however, when you make a deal beyond that--you should really be able to follow through with it. I'd love to take you to court and burry you, but what sense would there be on my end to spend more than that grand to make you pay me what you owe me? I guess I thought holding the title and having your signature should be enough leverage with a sheriffs dept. to retrieve the car back if you didn't pay me----my mistake. Don't ever think that title will do you any good with the police alone guys. You'll lose your money just like I have. So let me say this again----I am not on here to try and browbeat this clown or try and get the car back anymore---I just happened to notice his ad today and see that he has it listed with the very same motor that was in the car when I sold it to him and he has it listed as a 18 degree motor. It is not a 18 degree motor and he knows it. I simply did not want to see him lie--cheat and screw yet another guy over like he did me ok. Is there anything wrong with that? Money is tough to come by these days and nobody should get screwed. That was my purpose here. Not to get into any kind of pissing match with a bunch of other guys to try and prove this guy gave me the shaft for a grand.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:34 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

yeah i saw the add befor i came to the forum. i wondered why the paper was folded when i went back and looked at firebirds add its easy to see why. looks like a pretty lame attept at a coverup
Old 03-02-2009, 07:40 PM
waynesworld154
CRAFTSMAN

the receipt was folded because i didnt think it was anyones business what i paid for the car now the ad shows un folded and no 1000.00 on mine by the way what about that title forget it doesnt matter look at the two reciepts and make up your own mind who added what u can clearly see i would have to erased the 1000.00 balance that just didnt happen thanks to u all i bought a car for the prescribed price paid the price and left with the car
Old 03-02-2009, 07:51 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

well i dont know, but its easy to see they dont match in anyway writing spacing its all different. somebody is full of it. i cant point a finger at anybody but something sure isnt right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -