Thread: tired of deadbeats!!!!!

tired of deadbeats!!!!!

i wish we could ban people for sending bogus PM's to buy stuff and never show up!! atleast 30 days from RJ!!!!!

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    its just part of it my friend..if there weren't no pm's then it would be e-mail, if no e-mail it would be phone calls..
    nothing has changed in the area of selling the last 100 yrs,,tire kickers then and still here today.

just suck it up.
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    In the last month I have sent PMs to 2 separate people inquiring about the thing(s) they have for sale. Neither one bothered to reply to my inquiries.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I really hadnt got to much tire kicking on racingjunk, usually decent honest people. If they dont answer my questions within a week I dont go back after it. Recently I had what I'd call the worst tire kicker user (forum user also), guy wanted to buy my car we pm'd several times. He wanted it just waiting to not be busy and when weather breaks he was coming to look at it. I called it sold pretty much and took the ads off being a forum member I assumed he was safe and has read all the tire kicker deals on here and surely wouldnt become one. I was wrong not only does he back out he buys a car from a local to me, mind ya this guy is like 1500 miles away. I wont mention any names at this time .. but not that I dont mind keeping my car the fact is ya dont say your coming and want something and then back out last minute. Whats happened to all us when a mans word means nothing anymore. :twisted: :evil: :!:
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

I have found some list their phone number and do not bother to check their messages OR they feel if you are really serious you will call them. There are good people and there are flakes no matter what you are selling or buying. To travel and have the other party not show up would really suck ops:

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Yea how about the guys that call to buy your stuff and spend the whole time talking about their stuff?? WTF??? my wife and I sometimes put them on speakerphone and just look at each other in disbelief,does this happen a lot or am I just lucky???

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    The reason they do not respond to your pm"s or e-mail is because they already sold the items and haven't reported it to RJ.
    Safety is only what one makes of it!!!!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

???

INTERNET=EASY to Wiggle out of............?\
    You Talk about No Responce?
    WELL?If i'm Serious about Purchasing an Item?I DO NOT Send an EMAIL,I CALL THEM!!!

You Ever Drop a MAGNET,in a Bucket of NAILS?
    You dont ONLY get the GOOD Ones,you Get ALL OF THEM!!
    Later
    G 8)

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    You just proved my Point Greg...