can sombody please help me!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-19-2009, 04:42 AM
bobby36
SHOW GUEST

Default can sombody please help me!!!!!!!!!

thanks for looking ihave a 350 bored 40 over i need a good combo to get the most hp out of what i have,dart iron eagle heads 58cc 220 runners or gm angle plug heads the turbo ones 68cc 195 runners, ineed to no a combo to put together with these heads,im a new racer and eager to learn,the darts have 2.05 1.6 gm has 2.08 1.6,basicly need to no cam size,roller or flat tapit, hyd,solid lift,need to know pistons everything if you can help me it would be great i cant realy aford to experament if you know what i mean,thanks guys,bobby
Old 02-19-2009, 06:52 AM
W31350
APPRENTICE

all out race or street/ strip?
Old 02-19-2009, 09:23 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

you left too many details out and yea the first is strip or street/strip,
cause you can run a high compression with racing fuel and have
a monster for the strip but can't run it in daily traffic for one place
to look at options and these guys are very helpful, good luck :wink:
they have free catalogs
www.competitionproducts.com
Old 02-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I suggest you find someone that has a car with a similar engine that performs close to what your goals are and talk to them and then copy cat their combination...even if you don't duplicate theirs at least that would give you an idea of where to start.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:49 PM
fishmanjoe
JUNIOR BUILDER

HEY BOBBY,Have you thought about going to a speed shop around where you live.Talk to the guys in there and tell them what you have for parts.Iam sure they will help you out because that can mean business for them.You may even make some new friends .In my younger days ,I went to Joe Jaconas speed shop for some help.He was a guy known nationally for driving his funny car,ROLLIN STONED.He had time for a guy runnin a 13sec musclecar.FISHMANJOE