Dedenbear CC-3 delay box- Help!

Old 02-18-2009, 08:59 PM
sc4405
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Dedenbear CC-3 delay box- Help!

Am I missing something or is there a way/need to "flash" or "reboot" this delay box? After finishing wiring the car I powered everything up, all seemed OK, same numbers and settings were still in there from last season, ran through a t-brake and shift cycle, worked OK. Next time I power it up, all the LED indicators except the t-brake are lit up, all the settings are changed, and basically the box won't respond to any inputs. I've read the help sheet a zillion times and there's no mention of anything like this. Anybody run into this? :? :? 8) JB
Old 02-19-2009, 06:17 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Jim you may have a bad ground or power coming from a wrong source. Have you gotten your new car in? I was hoping it would take another year or so, so that way I might have a chance at winning a few before you get back and in the groove.....
Old 02-19-2009, 10:28 AM
sc4405
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well, I guess it fixed itself. I think it was in the wrong shifter mode and a few other things, but it looks like it went back to work. So far so good. Dean, should be finishing the car up by next weekend, looking to test somewhere on the 28th or 29th, you guys doing anything? 8) JB
Old 02-19-2009, 10:52 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

We just finished laying 200 ft of cement gaurd rail to gaurd rail from the water box out 90ft past the starting line. We're waiting on Rusty to come out and run new wiring for the lights and computer. He was suppose to be out this week but has postponed for 2 weeks. Our first TNT is March 14, he's really cutting it close. If I were you I might miss the first TNT, until we get rubber down on the new cement. Andy's going to use VHT this year its more expensive than Lane Choice, but I think it works better. I'm probably going to test at Midland the first of March. I'll let you know when that is maybe we can meet over there. take care
Old 02-20-2009, 04:31 AM
sc4405
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thanks for the update - I'll probably have to go to Midland the 28th cause I'm leaving for Tucson the following Weds. They are having a S/C race on Weds. and the NHRA divisional starts on Thurs. Just hoping for a warm track @ Midland! See you soon! 8) JB
Old 02-20-2009, 11:03 AM
johnracer
DYNO OPERATOR

I'll be in Tucson for the Wed race and the divisional too. Maybe I'll see ya there! Haven't ever met anyone from here before........Gray 63 Vette roadster. SG5306
Old 02-20-2009, 08:12 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

How far are you from Denver? We plan on trying to race Bandimere this year, we have family in that live in Lakewood.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

:x I HOPE IT RAINS ON YOU GUYS!! It was 14 deg here today.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:10 PM
johnracer
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by dparker
How far are you from Denver? We plan on trying to race Bandimere this year, we have family in that live in Lakewood.
About 180 miles due west of Denver on I70. We race in Denver all the time, especially in their Super Series
Old 02-21-2009, 08:43 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
:x I HOPE IT RAINS ON YOU GUYS!! It was 14 deg here today.
Hey now don't be haten.........Look how good your air density would be at 14 deg, big HP. lol :lol: :P 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -