pinks all out

Old 02-17-2009, 05:02 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

Default pinks all out

how the hell do tickets sell out in minutes online? i was on ticketmaster befor 7 at 7 exactly i started trying to get my ticket and couldnt. i was looking forward to going too
Old 02-17-2009, 05:19 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

IMO is just gotten so over rated...i personally would rather go see a Good 10.5 race...

Just never been a Big Pinks Fan...But will have to say i did enjoy Vince Tosto's two sons going at it..

Vince comes here and visits so does his son Tod every now and...good bunch of Guys..

Hey Vince where are you ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-17-2009, 05:24 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

i agree i just wanted to try. oh well i cant wait to try my new ride anyway
Old 02-18-2009, 02:12 PM
fishmanjoe
JUNIOR BUILDER

HEY kw,that happened to me the night Budds Ceek in Maryland opened online sales at 7.PM.I tried and they were soldout within 15mins.FISHMANJOE
Old 02-18-2009, 03:18 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by bjuice
IMO is just gotten so over rated...i personally would rather go see a Good 10.5 race...

Just never been a Big Pinks Fan...But will have to say i did enjoy Vince Tosto's two sons going at it..

Vince comes here and visits so does his son Tod every now and...good bunch of Guys..

Hey Vince where are you ?
Hi Brian
I'm still here and kickin. Just been busy working on projects and race cars. Yeah, I have to say PINKS has changed alot since me and the boys were on. I think the show is getting away from the normal guys that race every week -end. I tried to enter a PINKS all out too and couldn't get in. Plus Rich said we couldn't get in since we were on an episode but I've seen guys get on PINKS all out two to three times. Like I said PINKS has changed. Thanks for the kind words my friend
Old 02-18-2009, 03:27 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I guess i got lucky when i got in at US 131 for pinks all out. Cause it sold out in less than 4 minutes!!! :shock:
Old 02-18-2009, 10:46 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

A buddy of mine has a spot in it but he has a dragster...he wants to run my car in it but if I let him the rear gear will need changed,...not sure if I want to fool with that or not.

I used to like pinks but anymore it is just "teams" building cars just for the show. I'd be pissed if I risked my car and showed up and the other guy had a turd that was tossed together with junk and then a big kit put on it...if I risk my car I worked my butt off on for years I would want a nice one if I won. jmo