Thread: pinks all out

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

pinks all out

how the hell do tickets sell out in minutes online? i was on ticketmaster befor 7 at 7 exactly i started trying to get my ticket and couldnt. i was looking forward to going too
    HOLY [email protected]* WHATS BROKE NOW

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    IMO is just gotten so over rated...i personally would rather go see a Good 10.5 race...

Just never been a Big Pinks Fan...But will have to say i did enjoy Vince Tosto's two sons going at it..

Vince comes here and visits so does his son Tod every now and...good bunch of Guys..

Hey Vince where are you ?
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    i agree i just wanted to try. oh well i cant wait to try my new ride anyway
    HOLY [email protected]* WHATS BROKE NOW

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    HEY kw,that happened to me the night Budds Ceek in Maryland opened online sales at 7.PM.I tried and they were soldout within 15mins.FISHMANJOE

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    IMO is just gotten so over rated...i personally would rather go see a Good 10.5 race...

Just never been a Big Pinks Fan...But will have to say i did enjoy Vince Tosto's two sons going at it..

Vince comes here and visits so does his son Tod every now and...good bunch of Guys..

Hey Vince where are you ?
    Hi Brian
    I'm still here and kickin. Just been busy working on projects and race cars. Yeah, I have to say PINKS has changed alot since me and the boys were on. I think the show is getting away from the normal guys that race every week -end. I tried to enter a PINKS all out too and couldn't get in. Plus Rich said we couldn't get in since we were on an episode but I've seen guys get on PINKS all out two to three times. Like I said PINKS has changed. Thanks for the kind words my friend

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    I guess i got lucky when i got in at US 131 for pinks all out. Cause it sold out in less than 4 minutes!!! :shock:
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    A buddy of mine has a spot in it but he has a dragster...he wants to run my car in it but if I let him the rear gear will need changed,...not sure if I want to fool with that or not.

I used to like pinks but anymore it is just "teams" building cars just for the show. I'd be pissed if I risked my car and showed up and the other guy had a turd that was tossed together with junk and then a big kit put on it...if I risk my car I worked my butt off on for years I would want a nice one if I won. jmo