ADD # 1387368 MEXICAN 302 BLOCK LISTED BY BOOSTMAN1

Old 02-17-2009, 09:21 AM
comet64
SHOW GUEST

Default ADD # 1387368 MEXICAN 302 BLOCK LISTED BY BOOSTMAN1

I COMET64 SENT BOOSTMAN1 A POSTAL MONEY ORDER FOR 570.00. 350.00 PLUS 220.00 SHIPPING. POSTAL MONEY ORDER WAS SENT NEXT DAY AIR WITH A SIGNATURE REQUIRED. IT WAS RECEIVED ON JAN-9 09 BOSTMAN1 WAS TO GIVE ME THE SHIPPERS NAME AND TRACKING NUMBER, SO FAR IM STILL WAITING AND BOOSTMAN1 ISNT RESPONDING TO MY PHONE CALLS. THIS PERSON ALSO HAS A CURRENT ADD#1392992 FOR A VIPER ENGINE. BEWARE THIS PERSON HAS SHOWN HE WONT RESPOND AFTER HE RECEIVES YOUR MONEY. I HAVE REPEATEDLY LEFT MESSAGES WITH HIM ON TWO DIFFRENT NUMBERS TO NO AVAIL. I HAVE HAD GOOD EXPERIENCES ON RACING JUNK, I HAVENT LOST HOPE ON THIS TRANSACTION BUT MAYBE IM JUST A CHERRY. HOPE THIS HELPS SOMONE ELSE.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Welcome to the Party Pal

I invited him to the party to defend his reputation- Let's see if he shows.

Scorp
Old 02-18-2009, 06:54 AM
comet64
SHOW GUEST

I hope he comes to the party, It would be great to get this cleared up. I just dont understand why Im calling and getting no response.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

comet64,
Do you have a friend that lives in a different area code that can call and inquire about the viper engine he has for sale right now. maybe bait him into calling the guy back, try and get as much info as possible, address, other phone numbers, etc. The more info you can get the better your chances of flushing this guy out into the open.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-20-2009, 05:52 AM
comet64
SHOW GUEST

yes I have attempted to do just that, but still no response. maybe somethings come up on his end, hopefully nothing bad. just would like to clear this up. thanks mike.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:41 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Go After him NOW

Comet-

Post everything you have on this seller on this thread. The Forum users are very good at scaring up information, and you will also get the benefit of their experience.

Honestly, I believe there is no intention to ship your block, and I doubt the seller will respond on this forum. Therefore you must shift into attack mode. Gather your information, print copies of your emails and any pictures, locate the authorities (including attorney general) in the seller's city and state. The USPS MO opens the door to a mail fraud claim.

Its been a month which doesnt seem like a long time- What I would find concerning is that the seller was invited here to clear his name and responded with silence.

That suggests he is not interested in clearing his name-and thats all the answer you need to know.

Scorp
Old 02-20-2009, 06:45 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I sent the seller a message about 3 days ago inquiring on the Viper block he has for sale now and he has never replied.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-21-2009, 04:35 PM
comet64
SHOW GUEST

I apreciate all the info and am sure that ive been screwed. but ive learned my lesson. hence I will continue to purchase on this site but it will be picked up and cash on delivery. Ive investigated legal options and the system is not geared to enforce accountability. unless your emotions overide common sense wich if I allowed that I would have already payed him a visit in person. hope I at least got the word out to the rest of you all on this FINE UPSTANDING SPECIMEN. hope the best for the rest of us. thanks mike.