alan-aldi

Old 02-09-2009, 11:23 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Default alan-aldi

Wth? The whole team wearing all black, no corporate sponsorship - I guess anybody can be bought out, who is this shiek guy with four names anyway? Does he even speak english? never seen him get interviewed or say anything, probably got his billions from selling the US oil> is nothing in our country sacred anymore? makes me sick but hell If I had the money I'd probaly do it too.
Did you see the look on Larry Dixon's face when he found out that was his one and only Qualifying round? ahhh, too bad, maybe alan should of been crew chiefing the car instead of having his head up that shieks butt. JMO
later, Cp
Old 02-10-2009, 02:26 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Al-Anabi racing has created more US jobs then most companies. Everyone that he has employed is potential US workers with no income. His money is being spent in a US econonmy. I guess that is the only positive way to look at it.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:10 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

japan spends alot of money here too, that make it right? toyota in nascar, muslims in the whitehouse, GOD HELP US opps i said the g word.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:56 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
japan spends alot of money here too, that make it right? toyota in nascar, muslims in the whitehouse, GOD HELP US opps i said the g word.
So let me see if I understand your statement, if it is a Non US Citizen or Corportation that is investing in and creating jobs in the US for American workers, it isn't right? Let me tell you about 2 local companies, Hoover and Lincoln Electric. Hoover is known globaly for its production of vaccum cleaners which were made in North Canton, OH and its employment of thousands of employees. When the economy went downward, they closed out their employees and moved over sees and sold out some of their product rights. Lincoln Electric, another global company that employees thousands of Ohio workers just announced 20-45% cuts in pay for executives and lay offs of American workers. The brunt of the layoff, American plants, not foreign plants.

It is shamefull that the American company has turned its back on the American worker. At the same time, we have to be open minded and except the fact that a global econonmy has created a different market that is not always held back by borders. Instead of being negative in the opportuinty for job creation, it should be welcomed.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:29 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Some will never be satisfied. I guess its better for our economy to totally collapse instead of letting someone from another country spend monies in the US. Alot of our US companies are only loyal to money not to the American worker or to our economy. I would rather have US companies making jobs and spending their profits here. But that hasn't been the case lately. To import is still better than exporting everything outside the US. But everytime Republicans try to give tax breaks or anything that would motivate big business to stay in US, liberals say we're giving to the rich and it must be because they've been bought by the rich. Im not an expert but we need jobs, maybe if companies from outside the US can operate here, then US companies can do the same.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

outlaw I can't believe you said the G-word!!! :evil:

cepx111, the shiek has enough money that he doesnt need a corporate sponsorship and yes he does speak fluent english but by his own admission is a very shy man. He is also a drag racer, drives a pro-mod and sponsors a lot of race cars. he is trying to get the people of his country interested in the sport.
I think its great Alan has his own team now and a man with enough money backing him up. The Schumacher domination is going to come to an end very soon...
Old 02-10-2009, 03:07 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

sarcasm boys,sarcasm thats all it is. :wink: i know we need jobs in this country i dont need you to tell me that i hate the companies that move off shore to motivate profit. i dont like import autos i dont like chinese racing parts. i love my country but i hate what government has done to her.they have taxed our companies out of here and give tax breaks to get foriegn co. to come and put us to work.whirlwind i tell ya its whirlwind.global economy will be the death of a free nation.mark my words boys this country is on a downward spirail and aint no democrate president gonna stop it.nor republican for that matter.its not just the economy but society in general thats coming to a end as we know it.and soon i say in the next 20yrs we will be shi- next to china japan. look what they teach in school these days. ok to be homo, no one wins at any games,everyone gets trophies. i could go on and on but what good will that do .i have gotten to the point where i just dont want to go any farther.they say the solutions are complicated, no its not the answers are right there but if its not complicated the fix cant be right.i was just being sarcastic boys didnt mean to ruffle any feathers. to many people on here that know way more than little ol me to argue.(make these co. that leave the states pay a higher tarriff to get their product back in might slow some of this down.)
Old 02-10-2009, 10:12 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Al-Anabi racing has created more US jobs then most companies. Everyone that he has employed is potential US workers with no income. His money is being spent in a US econonmy. I guess that is the only positive way to look at it.
Goodpoint,
I wish them the best of luck. Mostly I was just being sarcastic, and maybe alittle jealousy?>
Alan is one of the best in his field, not so sure about Larry.
Cp