Default Do not buy from carl70camaro

SEE AD # 1384010
SEE AD # 1388317

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...5/DSC_0010.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...5/DSC_0012.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...5/DSC_0005.jpg

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/9...COMPLETE-.html

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13883...MOTOR-NEW.html

I bought Motor from him and he is some kind of Man! He tries saying he never sold it to me. We meant in Guthrie, OK 12/13/08 and this was wrapped up tight (not out of the ordinary it was supposed to rain). We put the motor into my truck and I paid him. Got the motor home and was missing crank trigger, water pump and MSD plug wires.

Took it to my engine builder and he said the heads had been swapped from All Pro heads to Brodix ASCS heads. Block has cracks in it, rust in one cylinder, not all head nuts were tight. I also called Boyd's racing engines and they said it was not the first time they heard this story. This guy has been doing this for a while.

He also uses his company work phone (Basic Energy Services) to cover his ass when he screws somebody over. So watch what you buy from him! He is a not an honest man. All I want is to settle this without use of a lawyer. But it looks like that is the route I have to go. He will surely post that he doesn't know me and never sold me the motor... But my imagination is not even big enough to dream this one up!

Regretfully having to post negative feedback!!! Brandon

His information
carl70camaro
Carl Reed
Ardmore, Oklahoma
[email protected]

CARL E REED Born Feb 1968
1102 HOLIDAY DR
ARDMORE, OK 73401
(580) 223-5207
Old 02-02-2009, 04:05 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

NOT ENOUGH INFO---YOU SAY HE SAID HE DID NOT SELL YOU AN ENGINE BUT HE DELIVERED IT HIMSELF????
PICS OF EVERYTHING WOULD HELP!!!
SOME BODY IS LIEING SOMEWHERE IN THIS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVELY
Old 02-02-2009, 04:06 PM
BLOWN1995Z28
JOURNEYMAN

I have to go take pictures tomorrow for the attorneys, but I will post ASAP.

When I told him I would contact attorney's he said he never sold me anything... That is where that comes in.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:13 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Anything over $100 alwaysalwaysALWAYS get a receipt. An engine, trans, rear end, and vehicle should have a receipt that itemizes what's in it, on it, and done to it just as any reputable machine shop / builder would do. OR stating AS IS WHERE IS.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:16 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

DESCRIBE THE TRUCK HE WAS DRIVING/WHAT THE SCUMBAG LOOKS LIKE/ WHO WAS WITH HIM AND YOU/THE PLACE YOU MET/THE PLATE NUMBER IF YOU REMEMBER IT-THE LAWYER WILL NEED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE--DO NOT LET THIS LOWLIFE GET AWAY WITH CROOKING YOU!!!!!
LIVELY
Old 02-02-2009, 04:42 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

This Carl reed has been reported here a few times.Here is one link,do a search in the feed back section on him,there are more.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ight=carl+reed

This is why people should do their home work before a sale/buy,not after
Old 02-02-2009, 05:01 PM
BLOWN1995Z28
JOURNEYMAN

I searched for feedback on carl70camaro but found nothing. I have 100% feedback on ebay and other websites I have used. So I look at that before every purchase. This is actually the worst internet deal I have had.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:14 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

This would be enough for me not to deal with him.Someone reported a $1700.00 sale and Carl opted out to pay an honor payment

He is just another freeloader the site has to contend with

Seller Information
Ad posted by:
carl70camaro (#147919)

Phone Number: 940 768 9323

Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $1,700.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Old 02-03-2009, 11:14 AM
carl9876
APPRENTICE

Default lies from deadbeat people of racingjunk

yes i have had a few bad dealings with unhappy customers and they did buy a few things we disagreed on,but ddude geta life i never sold you a motor i have never been in guthrie,oklahoma as far as i know.and if anyone beleives you paid that kind of money and took possession of a motor without oncovering it to look at it first when it was delivered to you would have to be as crazy as you.i told you on the phone i never sold you a motor and if you thought i did please just send me a copy of receipt fpr payment,money order copy,cancelled check,email where you ever talked to me about motor,or i said i sold you a motor,but you cant because i never sold you anything.so tell me what i was driving,make ,model,license plate number,description of me anything because you cant because i never sold you anything.what happened is you saw i had some negative feedback on here and saw i had a motor for sale and thought you get some money from me by saying i sold you something that i never sold you in first place,now i know why all those times you called me asking me about motors and stuff i had for sale so you could try to say you bought something from me you didnt.if you can furnish just one piece of eveidence that i sold you anything like email,receipt,cancelled checks,money order receipt to me any proof i ever sold you something then i will give you money back for full amount it shows you paid and shows or tells what exactly it is you bought.but no attorney would ever take such a dumb case saying i sold you something when you have no proof you bought anything from me,and if you did buy a motor it wasnt from me.and next why if you was so screwed and wasnt even right brand of heads and you did by it in december early like you told me in email you sent why did it take 1 1/2 months to realize you got wrong parts on motor(i think you could tell that as soon as you uncovered it not 1 1/2 moths later.this sight is a joke it will let people post bad info when someone like this dude has absolute no proof whatsoever that i ever sold him one thing ever.and if you really did buy something as high as a race motor and was dumb enough not to get a receipt or even look at what you was buying when you picked it up atll you deserve what you got,hell you could of bought a pallet of bricks for all you know if you really want us to beleive you that dumb to not uncover and look at something you paid 1000's of dollars for,if anyone on here beleives that story they are truly as dumb as you,like i said i have a few bad dealing with customers i have dealt with,but ihave sold a truck,turbo setup, and many parts lately who are totally satisfied and have no complaints whatsoever,so get a life dude and quit telling stories that are not true,and at least the couple of people that was not happy had proof they bought something unlike you so go away and bug someone else !!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by goodparts
yes that is my actual address,well last mesage i will put on racingjunk,and yes i am done on racingjunk will never buy or sale again way to much drama and headache for a few dollars,i make way to much money to worry about a few dollars,if i have any extra parts again i will throw them away before i ever sale anything again on the internet,but i wish everyone many happy transactions on racingjunk,but as far as me im done on here !!!!!!!!!!but deezy will get his money no doubt to make deal right will post money order number and tracking number when it is sent out this week to him to make deal right !!!!!!!
Thought you were done with RJ?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -