MY REPONSE TO SHEETMELTAL SAYING I AM THE FRAUD WHEN HE IS..

Old 02-01-2009, 11:30 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default MY REPONSE TO SHEETMELTAL SAYING I AM THE FRAUD WHEN HE IS..

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS RJ MEMBER SHEETMELTAL. HE HAS STARTED POSTING MY STUFF IS JUNK AND I LIE. WE TRADED MY 555 SYMETRICAL PORT BBC FOR HIS JR. HE CONTACTED ME FOR THE TRADE NOT ME HIM. HIS SON POSTS FOR HIM. I SPOKE WITH PAT WILLIS MANY TIMES TO DISCUSS THE MOTOR AND WHAT PARTS WERE IN IT. IT HAS OLD STYLE PRO STOCK HEADS #10051128. THEY ARE FILLED, NO WATER AND ARE PORTED BY REHER & MORRISON AND HAVE THE USUAL EPOXY IN BOTH THE HEADS AND INTAKE. I ABSOLUTLY TOLD HIM THIS AND EVEN SENT ADDITIONAL PICS FOR HIM TO VIEW. HE DECIDES HE WANTS TO TRADE AND WE MEET IN TEXAS. HE SHOWS UP WITH HIS CAR AND 1 TOW DOLLY. THE KID SAID THE WHOLE OPERATION, 2-3 DOLLY'S, STARTER, SPARE PARTS, JETS, TUNING INFO ETC. WE TRADE AT 5am AND I GET 1 CRAP DOLLY, NO STARTER, KIM SHAPELY'S PHONE NUMBER TO GET TUNING INFO AND A FEW JETS. I GO AHEAD ANYWAY AND WE LEAVE TEXAS. HE CALLS ME TWICE IN THE NEXT 4-5 HOURS ASKING QUESTIONS. HE THEN CALLS ME AND SAYS HE WANTS HIS CAR BACK BECAUSE THERE IS EPOXY IN THE HEADS. I AM NOW 5OO MILES AWAY. I REFUSE TO COME BACK AS HE STAYED IN TEXAS AT A RELATIVES HE WAS STILL THERE. HE TAKES THE MOTOR APART AND SAYS THE HEADS ARE CRACKED, RODS BLUE AND MORE BS THAN I CAN RECALL AND WANTS ME TO DRIVE BACK AGAIN AFTER HE INITIATED THE TRADE. HE SENT ME PICS OF THE HEADS AND SAID WHERE THE ROCKERS BOLT IS CRACKED. THEY WERE NOT CRACKED UPON DELIVERY. THEY HAD JUST COME FROM THE MACHINE SHOP HAVING THE VALVE JOB FRESHENED ALONG WITH THE RODS, BLOCK BORED AND SQ DECKED. THERE WAS NOT ONE ISSUE FROM THE MACHINE SHOP ON THIS MOTOR. HE ALWAYS TELLS ME STRAIGHT UP ABOUT MY PARTS AND WOULD NOT WASTE HIS TIME OR MY MONEY. PAT EVEN SAID THE ROLLER LIFTERS WERE BAD WHICH I BOUGHT NEW AND USED IN ANOTHER COMBINATION FOR A VERY SHORT PERIOD. I DECIDE TO TRY TO MAKE PAT HAPPY AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT. HE ASKS ME TO BUY HIM 12 DEGREE BRODIX PB SERIES HEADS WITH TI VALVES AND JESEL ROCKERS. THIS WAS $7900. HE IS OUT OF HIS MIND. I TELL HIM THAT THE HEADS HE GOT WERE FINE WHEN THEY LEFT BUT I WILL BUY HIM NEW #10051128 HEADS WITH NO EPOXY AND REPLACE THE LIFTERS WITH NEW IF HE SENDS BACK THE OLD PARTS COD. HE AGREED. I DID EVERYTHING I SAID BUYING NEW HEADS, MACHINE THE SEATS AND GUIDES, BUY NEW COMP CAMS ROLLER LIFTERS STILL IN THE PLASTIC AND NEW GASKETS. I SHIPPED IT ALL TO HIM. WHEN I DID NOT GET MY OLD PARTS BACK I CALLED PAT. HE SAID HE WAS NOT SENDING SHIT BACK AND I STILL OWED HIM. MEAN WHILE THE JR HE SAID HAD A FRESH MOTOR WAS A WORN OUT BROKEN POS. I GET HOME AND NOTICE THE CAR HAD BEEN REPAIRED POORLY UNDER THE MOTOR PLATE. HE HAD TOLD ME IT HAD NEVER HAD ANY CHASSIS REPAIRS, I ASKED. THERE WAS NO CLUTCH GUARD AND NO CROTCH BELT AS WELL. AS WE WERE SOON HEADED TO DENVER FOR THE WCFs, I TOOK THE RHINO FROM THE CAR AND THE CLUTCH WITH ME, NOT THE CAR, THE MOTOR. WE COULD ONLY RUN 8.90 SO WE WERE USING OUR BLOCKZILLA. I HAD CLUTCH TROUBLE ON MY CAR AND TOOK THE CLUTCH AND MOTOR FROM PATS CAR UP TO GAGED ENGINEERING TO SEE IF I COULD USE THAT CLUTCH. GAGED TOOK IT OFF, LOOKED AT IT AND HANDED IT BACK TO SAYING IT WILL BE OVER $400 TO GET IT INTO SHAPE AND TO JUST BUY A NEW ONE. SEEING THE SHAPE OF THE CLUTCH HE SAID I SHOULD HAVE THE RHINO LOOKED AT. WE GAVE IT TO MIKE WALKER @ WALKER RACING. HE PULLED THE HEAD AND IT WAS QUITE WORN OUT WITH A SCORED CYLINDER, SLOPPY PISTON CLEARANCE AND THE BORE WAS ALREADY AT THE MAX. IT NEEDED A LOT OF WORK TO BE USABLE. WE NEVER EVEN FIRED UP THE MOTOR AFTER I GOT IT AND PAT SAYS IT WAS FRESH AND I MUST HAVE REVVED IT UP COLD AND DID DAMAGE TO IT. PLEASE, BE SERIOUS. HE REFUSES TO TAKE RESPONSABILITY FOR HIS LIES ABOUT HIS JR STUFF BUT WANTS ME TO MAKE GOOD EVERYTHING HE DIDN'T LIKE WITH MINE? I CAN HONESTLY SAY I TRIED TO MAKE THIS LOSER HAPPY EVEN WHEN I SHOULD HAVE JUST IGNORED HIM. I SPENT OVER $3000 ADDITIONAL ON THE HEADS, LIFTERS, GASKETS, MACHINE WORK AND SHIPPING. HE TELLS ME THE LIFTERS I SENT WERE NO GOOD REBUILT USED STUFF. THEY WERE NEW COMP LIFTERS WITH THE PLASTIC WRAP STILL ON THEM. PLEASE VIEW MY eBay FEEDBACK nuckinfutz4nhra. IT IS OVER 700 TRANSACTION ALL 100% ALL, EVERY ONE OF THEM 100% AND NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS GUY AGAIN. THEY EVEN HAVE RJ MEMBER "NOTE" SENDING ME QUESTIONS AD PRETENDING TO BE INTERESTED IN BUYING THE JR I NOW HAVE FOR SALE. THEY ARE DECIETFUL LYING PEOPLE WHO WILL NEVER BE HAPPY. NOW HOW DO I GET THEM TO STOP PUTTING FALSE POSTS UP?????
Old 02-01-2009, 12:01 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/9...-FOR-BOTH.html

This is posted under blownalky4 account fairly a new basic member 09/2008

Why should we go look at an EBAY account of yours? Why not post up the account that you just posted with thats been a member since 2003?Thats what I'd like to see,is that a basic member account too,or was this your FIRST trade here at RJ?

Lets see the numbers from the 2003 account,If I was a betting man I'd say it has all zero's for honor payment.

That other guy wants you to trade him back for the jr dragster,he states you can have your engine back,UNUSED,just disasembled.

Maybe we can get him in here to post up some pictures and tell his story here,instead of the classified section.

I'll message him to come here instead and AIR this out.

The truth usually comes out here

This is sheetmetals add

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/2...-Not-Buy-.html

Tom
Old 02-01-2009, 01:48 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default My account

I used my wifes account to post additional pics requested by rj member note. He wanted pics saying he could not give out his email as it was for business, he hoped I understood and wanted pics to buy car. He was sheetmeltal's friend or? posing as a buyer trying to get info. How honest is that mr topsportsman1???????????? He said a lot of things with no back up and the heads were not cracked when he got them and probably still are not, which is why he never sent them back. A pencil and a camera can make things appear differen't than they actually are. And I replaced the heads with BRAND NEW, NO EPOXY ONES AND GAVE HIM NEW ROLLER LIFTERS AND GASKETS. WHAT DID HE DO FOR ME BESIDES ACCUSE ME OF STARTING HIS JR MOTOR AND RUINING IT? I SUPPOSE I TORE UP THE CLUTCH SITTING IN MY GARAGE NOT RUNNING TOO. And my blownalky3 account did have honor payments on it. Sheetmeltals has zero but maybe he had them before as mine were deleted when format was changed. I have posted many ads and still have not sold anything in quite some time on this site. Not even a block we had 5 of. And my eBay account is a verification just like RJ has its system. I just read you are a moderator????? TRY BEING OBJECTIVE. I left the lowlife alone until he started posting crap about me. AND TOPSPORTSMAN1 LOOK AT HIS AD SELLING THE VERY CARILLO RODS HE SAYS WERE BLUE!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

a lot of Info here....

what rasies my eye brows is WHY would you buy a new set of heads and valves etc...if you knew for sure your stuff you traded was ok :?: :roll: ...this doesn't even come close to making sense to me.
I'll be damn if i trade someone my new PAR 565ci and then turn around and buy them a new set of heads just beacuse i wanted them happy..........NOT !!!!

sorry but this is just the way i see it and most reasonable Honest Guys would see it to if there was not anything to hide.

I am not saying your stuff was Hurt..what i am saying is your actions of buying new stuff is not the actions of someone convinced 100% that their stuff was good from the start.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-01-2009, 02:19 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Sees like blownalky made the effort to make the guy happy. If there was an agreement to have heads replaced and the old parts returned, it should have ben done... bottom line. Even if the heads were not what the guy thought he was getting and blownalky tried to slide them by him, at least he made an effort to make things right. That is more then most guys listed in the pages and pages of threads in this forum do.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:28 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Why I bought new heads

I decided to try to make him happy because he agreed to send back my old heads. I even offered to send him my EPD EB420 Heads and all related jesel hardware including sheet metal intake and he said no. He really wanted me to spend $7900 on new 12 degree Brodix heads and Jesel rockers. He then agreed to the new #10051128 heads. THEN HE NEVER SENT BACK MY HEADS. If they were such junk why not? Same with the roller lifters, never sent old ones. My only fault was trying to make him happy. I would use the heads again if he had sent them back. And view his ad for the 555. It's the same rods I had in the motor just re-bushed by HBR here in Vegas. Not blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same 18 degree J&E pistons, same new crank and same perfect block. Where are the heads, BOTH SETS??????
Old 02-01-2009, 07:39 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry guy's but i have to agree with ''shawn'' on this one, I had a bad deal about a year ago and i done the same as''blownalky'' did, I think he has tried to make thing's right. 8) 8) Seem's he is being taken for a ride here :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-01-2009, 07:56 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

My only problem with this deal is i don't know that i've ever seen a jr dragster worth $7900.00 in new parts plus the other parts that the motor obviously had. You can buy/build one hellva JR dragster for that kind of money, and the bottom line in JR racing is it's dial your ET unless it's the all out comp class, which leaves it all up to the driver.The track champion this yr. at Twin Cities, was a 10 second dragster, and funny as it may seem the trouphy was taller than the driver.

Just my .02 cents

Zip.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Jr Dragster

The $7900 PB Brodix PLUS MY MOTOR was my point exactly. I could buy 3 juniors for that sum total. He is a very unreasonable ( I am going to loosly use this term) man who like to lie. Sad thing is that his kid looks up to him and he is creating a mini him.