BUY FROM SELLERS THAT MAKE HONOR PAYMENTS, WE DO

Old 02-01-2009, 07:07 AM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

Default BUY FROM SELLERS THAT MAKE HONOR PAYMENTS, WE DO

WHEN BUYING PARTS ECT, ON RACING JUNK WE TRY TO BUY FROM SELLERS THAT HAVE MADE HONOR PAYMENTS, WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WHEN BUYING ON RJ, LIKE ON EBAY HAVING GREAT FEEDBACK IS A +, WE ALL START AS NEW SELLERS SO MAKE YOUR HONOR PAYMENTS WHEN YOU SELL,

THX & HAVE FUN ON RJ, RDRACINGINC RICH
Old 02-01-2009, 11:18 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Good advice. It makes it easier to trust ones that have made honor payments. At least they are standup members in my BOOK.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:06 PM
kod99
MASTER BUILDER

That's the best way to gain credibility as seller on RJ and there is no "star" system as there is on eBay. The sellers that support RJ should be rewarded!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:39 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

There is actually a "Report Item Sold" button here at RJ, most buyer/sellers never use that function thats why there are alot of zero's in the honor payment catagory.

But since this site is FREE the rating system will not work properly.Most of the guys with honor payments usually take care of that themselfs,them type of guys are the ones I'd deal with.

The rest of them thats been here since the door has opened since 2003 with no honor payments,might think they are fooling everyone,but I got news for them,DON"T deal with them,if they'd screw RJ out of a few dollars,don't you think they'd screw you out of hundreds of dollars?

Then you got the IDIOTS that will come on here and try to boost their credibility and say,"Go check my EBAY account" LMFAO thems the loosers you want to stay away from with a bunch of zero's in their honor payment catagorys.

I simply would not deal with a long time basic member,or someone that has no honor payments,only CRJ members with honor payments.

But the old saying goes you get what you pay for,and when its FREE,don't expect much when you LOSE your hard earned money,when dealing with people here looking to collect your money and not return anything,or send you junk.

We see this here in the forum every day!

Spend your money wisely,know who you are dealing with and if you have questions,come to the forum and ask,before you send someone your hard earned money,not after.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:48 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Some dealer like myself don't show honor payments because it is NOT a free site for us. I costs me $55 per month to post 2 ads. That's whether I sell anything or not. Last summer I was paying $150 per month to list more ads. I had to drop it all together since we were not moving enough product. I restarted it for a couple of months recently and didn't make enough to cover the ads. I'm going to list again soon in hopes that people will be getting their taxes back and be in the spending mood.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:06 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

IAM NOT A DEALER BUT HAVE SOLD QUITE A BIT OF HIGH DOLLAR RACING PARTS ON RJ. I ALWAYS PAY MY HONOR PAYMENT REGAEDLESS IF THE AD IS REPORTED BY BUYER PURCHASED OR NOT. THE ONLY THING THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS I HAVE A BUYER RATING OF 5 AND MY SELLER RATING LISTED ON MY ACCOUNT SAYS ZERO (0). I AM LISTED AS A POWER SELLER, BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

I AGREE AS LISTED ABOVE, TO SOME DEGREE , IF SOMEONE IS MAKING AN HONOR PAYMENT THERE MUST BE SOME LEVEL OF TRUST WITH THAT PERSON.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:53 PM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default Honor Rating

Hey Ash, let me shed some lite on the subject of Honor Payments and the rating number. First off I want to thank everyone who has made an honor payment to help us continue to provide this kind of service. The number of Honor Payments goes up for each time someone sends in a payment. Even if it is for only one cent. The rating point goes up another point for each $20 that is given. We had to come up with a way to make things on an even playing field for people who pay. Now I just want to reiterate that we certainly appreciate every donation that comes in, but to match the users up as to how much they give we added the rating point. This makes a user that makes one payment to us of $100 (rating of 5) equal to the guy that makes 100 payments to us of $1 (rating of 5) We wanted to make sure that someone who gives us a large sum gets equal credit as someone who makes many frequent payments.

The seller rating happens when you report the sale of an item and both parties agree on it and our system allows for a feedback communication between both parties, a seller gets to leave comments for the buyer and likewise the other way around.

Hope this helps

pj
Old 02-05-2009, 03:19 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

I bought some parts from different people on here and when I clicked on report sale they came back and refused the sale. The parts are fine but they didn't make honor payments. This site is free you would think a couple of dollars wouldn't hurt them. If they put it on Ebay they have to pay if they sell the item or not. Some people just don't care.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:23 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I just sold a set of small block rods to a guy in australia, made my honor payment, just go to my site and check it out, I think both buyer and seller should make payments :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-05-2009, 06:33 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Just sold a trans on here. Paid $25. I keep track of the things I sell that are small ticket items and make lump sum payments along the way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -