Parents kill themselves and their children.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:59 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Parents kill themselves and their children.

I'm sure most,if not all of you have probably already heard of this....How Sad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090127/...s/bodies_found
Old 01-28-2009, 09:01 AM
ashtrak
MASTER BUILDER

It's very sad :cry: what it takes for people to snap and decide to do these horrible acts :twisted: . The children that have done no harm always windup at the short end of the stick. I try to always think about the other guy and yes losing a job can be devastating but you need to realize that somewhere in this world there are people worse off then you. It's ashame that he felt he didn't want to leave the children with anyone else but i'll bet there would be 1000's of people that would have taking them if they knew that this could (and did) happen.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Damn that is tradgic!! Where the hell are peoples faith??? This kills me!! My faith can't be my JOB or INCOME... Man, I can understand pain & pressure. but come on... how about some faith in GOD??? If we count on the WORLD to make us satisfied, we will get EXACTLY what it has to offer-
letdowns, imperfections, "worldly advice", WORLDLY OUTCOMES. Sorry gentlemen... this strikes a nerve for me. We have to walk & trust in God... depend on him & have faith. I had a buddy who killed himself after high-school & i watched what it did to his whole family after... what a selfish COP OUT. There is nothing that God cannot handle... even a lost job. Those kids had to DIE because of one man's complete lack of faith... how selfish is that!!?? So many people would have helped them. Scooter
Old 01-28-2009, 02:16 PM
dgordner
JUNIOR BUILDER

I to had a friend that took his life and watched it destroy the family, children in particular. He was a teaching peer of mine. We were both High school wrestling coaches for years together so it was a devistation to me. I know that God believes that I can handle anything he sends in my direction, I just wish he didn't trust me so much!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 03:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i read the story from a few different sources today. One source stated that the Wife had planned the Murder suicide Plot and the Husband carried it out. i am sure it will come out how it unfolded.

Also its Good to hear you guys Mention the Holy One. We don't see much of this much these days.
I am not a real religious Guy ( church Thing) but i am a Believer in the Son.

As a moderator i try to stay neutral in many conversations when it invloves politics and religion..with that said i have No problems voicing My beliefs and respecting the beliefs of others even if it doesn't align with my personal beliefs.
Isn't that the Christian Way ?..Non-Judgemental ?,,its a tough thing to live by I know 1st hand..but nothing in my life worth keeping ever came easy.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Juice,

You & I are not so different on that subject. I like to know about the Bible, but I am not so interested in what some Chruches have to say... as they ran & developed by men. A thief on a cross went to heaven in one day when Jesus was here... people spend a lifetime in chruch trying to get there... it is what is in your heart... if it were my works that depended on me going to heaven, I would have a first class ticket to hell. I understand your position as a Moderator too. And yes, I think we are called not to judge or condemn others. That is a TALL order for me, but i try. Thank God he is forgiving. Scooter
Old 01-28-2009, 04:11 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

It's a sad day when this happen's, What can you say?

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-28-2009, 06:26 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

Very sad! Two days ago my girlfriends step father shot his son, age 24, (her only brother) and grandfather age 90 and then himself. Its so crazy how people can do things like this.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:05 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

very sad, I don't know what is happening, this is spreading all over,
just last wk here in tx a man shot his son, then his dad, then himself,
he was divorced, that was 3 generations gone. there was a man on
Coast to Coast talking about the biblical outlook and he said, "expect
more of these tragic events, we live in hell and the devils time is
short lived", i hope demons don't enter any of my family or friends,
if you don't believe in demons controling your thoughts, read about
the "son of sam" killings, the bible in revelations mentions of animals
posessed and I do think if a dog spoke to you, you would go nuts
godspeed to all family suffering, amen
Old 01-28-2009, 08:05 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

Default deaths

signsbyesa...
That was my gf's stepdad, brother and grandfather in san antonio you are talking about, it happened 2 days ago.

Its crazy i get on racingjunk and someone metions this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -