Thread: 1987 camaro stocker

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

1987 camaro stocker

:? Hi my name is matt I just bought a 1987 stocker with fuel injection it has an accell fuel management system in it and I have know idea what I'm doing. I also need help with valve springs and rocker arms. Basicly I,m just getting started in drag racing so any help with setting up my car would be great. A liitle info about the car it is a 305 tuned port fuel injected it bored out 60 over apple tree stepped headers metric 200 trans with ez shift morser rearend

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Welcome to the forum and dragracing!
    What kinda of help are you needing Matt? Explain your problem (s) in detail and maybe we can help?
    Cp

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    WELCOME TO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT AND GOD IS IT FUN!!!!!

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    well I would like any info on how to program my fuel system and are factor self aligning rocker arms ok . What type of valve springs should I use and how stiff.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by malenke
    well I would like any info on how to program my fuel system and are factor self aligning rocker arms ok . What type of valve springs should I use and how stiff.
    Sorry but I cant help you with your fuel managment system, FI not my thing, and springs? valves? springs size and tension all depend on your cam requirements. Bigger valves flow more air to a point anyway and that something you need to discuss with a machine shop.
    Goodluck, Charles
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***