Old 01-26-2009, 06:20 AM
TADhemiparts
SHOW GUEST

Default adam leigh is a great dude to deal with

READ BELOW
Old 01-26-2009, 07:50 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I've been acquainted with Adam for several years. He's a STANDUP individual, and a helluva nice guy.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:55 PM
ramblertym
SHOW GUEST

Any body who wants to contact me, Adam Leigh, regarding this incident feel free to do so. Long story short: I bought what was supposed to be "new" 36" tall tires and got used tires for the sum of $535 (USED TIRES!!!!) This guys name is Ethan Brown, "Browns Motorsports". There was never any personal checks sent him. I sent him 1 Cashiers check. He told me to cancel the cashiers check to resolve the problem as he could not find it to send it back. I sent him back his tires back and told him he owed me for $100 shipping and the $25 canceled cashiers check I was charged for canceling the check. I can send anyone who wants all the exact emails he sent me regarding every aspect of this situation. This guy is bad news as many racers out there already know. I have NEVER, NEVER, NEVER bounced a check to anybody for any reason. I have done business with Many many manufactures and many people. Check my contacts out. JR (RBS superchargers), Lonnie Houde peformance, Bob Ottow (auotoman fuel) Good Vibrations, Tyler Hogan (Hogan intake), Hilborn fuel injection, Enderle fuel injection, Coan transmissions, BDS, Jim Oddy. These are guys that if you screw them everyone will know about it. I also have %100 percent feedback on ebay. Trust me I did not screw Ethan he Screwed me big time. Including threats to me and family. What he has said here on Racing junk violates their terms and conditions. That being Libelous remarks which I can easily prove are absolute lies. Send me your email address and will gladly forward everything. I do everything in my power to protect my reputation and then you meet guys like this who try to destroy you.
Thanks for reading.
Adam Leigh
alteredracing.com

He owes me no money. I was paid in full last Wednesday for all shipping and cancellation charges and thought this was over I even posted on insidetopalcoho.com that I was paid in full. Then this pops up. Sorry for any misunderstanding some may have.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:10 PM
SWeiser31
SHOW GUEST

I've known Adam for several years now and I find it very hard to believe that he would bounce a check, let alone 2. He's bought many items lately upgrading his car and he has money set aside just for his car. He's also a very stand up, honest guy. I just can't see him doing anything the original poster said other than trying to get his money back for the USED tires he was sent.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:37 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Adam Leigh ,

I for one am glad you came on here to explain what happened, because with the explaination by the seller i could not connect the dots as too what happened.

Zip.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:09 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

TADhemiparts sells on here a lot but has no honor payments..HMMMMM

I absolutely stand by what I said above :!: :!:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:22 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Looks like another one to put on the list. :shock:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:29 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

AND RIGHT WHEN I THOUGHT THING'S ON HERE WAS GETTING BETTER, WELL DAMN :!: :!: :!: :roll: :roll: If ''suicidebomb'' say's your ok,that's good enough for me :!: :!:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:49 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds like he owes Adam for shipping his used tires back to him.
Adam, hope to see you at Gateway this year. Good luck getting your money back.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:49 AM
TADhemiparts
SHOW GUEST

At least on this site you get to tell your side of the story. On the web site Adam slammed me on all my post where deleted anytime I tried to defend my position on this matter. but anyone who wanted to pile on was
given unlimted right to do so . Witch I hope this entire post made Adam as madd as I was when I read his comments on another site. Also I hope he had to take time out of his day to defend himself on some bogus claims & drama anybody can do with out. By the tone in his voice on my voicemail. I accomplished my goal . Not funny , but very effective !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -