Thread: SBC Identification

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

SBC Identification

I recently purchased a used set of aftermarket steel heads that no one seems to be able to identify. Hopefully someone can help me. Cast in the spring pocket is the work "Pro" with an "A" under the Pro. I thought these might be Pro Action heads but RHS says no. The also appear not to be the old Pro Topline heads. Some suggestion Pro Comp heads but I can not find any informtion on that company. There is a series of stamped numbers and letters on the head face, but again, no one can identify these heads using those numbers. I have tried Jegs, Summit, etc. Help!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: SBC Identification

Quote Originally Posted by HH75
    I recently purchased a used set of aftermarket steel heads that no one seems to be able to identify. Hopefully someone can help me. Cast in the spring pocket is the work "Pro" with an "A" under the Pro. I thought these might be Pro Action heads but RHS says no. The also appear not to be the old Pro Topline heads. Some suggestion Pro Comp heads but I can not find any informtion on that company. There is a series of stamped numbers and letters on the head face, but again, no one can identify these heads using those numbers. I have tried Jegs, Summit, etc. Help!
    http://procompelectronics.com

Zip.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    well whats the numbers? Sounds like pro line, top line to me.

got to mortec.com