Oteroman1- Thank you!

Old 01-16-2009, 07:14 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Oteroman1- Thank you!

Here is how it went down, short and sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

The Otero brothers out of Tucson, Az. contacted me around 12/29 or 30 about the Vega you all know I had. After several phone conversations with both brothers and the father it was agreed they would pay me buy bank transfer. I received the transfer (12/31) the next day as agreed :!: The following Sunday, just hours before Carolina Panthers were given a good, old fashioned ass whipping by the Arizona Cardinals, the car carrier picked up the car. It took 12 days for the car to be delivered! The carrier had broken down delaying the arrival. I received a call last night from Victor, he said that the car was awesome, it is even better than they thought it would be :!: :!: That is a compliment that I really, really appreciate, especially after they bought the car without ever seeing it in person :!: :!:

The two reasons I am telling this much is:
1. To let you know the Otero family conducts their business with integrity
and the respect that we desire in all business dealings.

2. I am a firm believer that pictures tell you alot! Digital cameras are so inexpensive now that EVERYONE can own one. Especially the folks selling cars for thousands of dollars. I can take a picture at a buyers request, download and send it in a matter of minutes, EVERYONE selling should be able to do that. I am THE LAST person that ever thought I would be able to work this digital picture stuff. If you cannot provide requested pictures, then I can't buy your stuff. It is important to me that I feel like a BUYER, not a "shuck it off to this guy". So, to you guys that don't take time to photograph your cars, top, bottom, wheel wells, ind. shots of pillars, qtrs. etc. good luck selling in this tight economy, which btw, isn't going to get any better anytime soon :!:

In closing, I would once again like to thank The Oteros! My hat is off to you men.

The final thank you going to Keith aka (traderguy) of Ashland,Ky. who so graciously screwed me out of around $6k involving this Vega. I hope you are enjoying the John Deere 790 4wd tractor, with implements you stole from me. Remember folks, deal with traderguy at your own risk, you have been warned.

BTW, yes I paid my honor payment :roll:
Old 01-16-2009, 08:35 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Good Job, Rudy My faith is coming back (slowly) That there is good and honest people out there. Sorry to hear about the tractor deal
Old 01-16-2009, 08:40 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Glad to hear it worked out for you Rudy, about time we hear some good new's here.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:52 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Glad to hear it worked out for you Rudy, about time we hear some good new's here.
X2
Old 01-17-2009, 12:29 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Good job Rudy. Good job Otero's. That's how it's suppose to work, both parties happy. Couple more to add to my good list.