Listing a race car on this site!

Old 01-07-2009, 05:55 PM
dwr825
SHOW GUEST

Default Listing a race car on this site!

Listing a race car to sell under the "COMPLETE RACE CAR" ads, means just that! COMPLETE race cars, "Complete" does not mean no motor, no trans, rolling chassis, or parts! It means the complete car,everything, the whole shebang, ready to go racing. I came onto this site because they have a "complete race car" classified ad. Only a third of the 1900 listed are complete race cars! Very annoying to a buyer who thinks he's shopping for a COMPLETE race car! :?: Lets get it together people!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:01 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

There is not a spot for the guy to list all the doorcars as there is with dragsters. It is a general place to list your car. Has been that way since I became a member a long time ago.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:44 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Dam, chill out dude, people have been doing it this way since here I been.
Most will sell "COMPLETE" if the money is right and are usually listed that way, people want to get MAX exposer for their ad(s) and that section gives them that. It's probably the most popular and frequented section here on racingjunk.
Also there is no "ROLLER" section that I'm aware of anyway?
Cp
Old 01-08-2009, 01:30 PM
dwr825
SHOW GUEST

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not mad, I'm just saying that if someone was in the market to buy a race car that is ready to race on this site and they saw the classified listing "complete drag race cars" you would think that all the cars listed there would be ready to go racers. If you had a car to sell that didn't have a motor or trans or your trying to sell just a rolling chassis you would assume that it is not a complete car, correct? So I would then list it under the proper classes they have available, sportsman, pro mod, street car etc... Like I said I'm not mad, its just that after reading 163 pages of ads that read "complete car ready to go no motor, no trans" I got a bit fustrated. I have only been a member of this site for a few days now and I do enjoy it. How can a person not love a drag racing community. Good Day to All !
Old 01-08-2009, 03:34 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

We're not ALL dedicated Drag Racers here ! :shock: :shock: :roll:

OR racer in Drag ops: ops: ops: ops: