Can you believe we are expanding???? Are we crazy???

Old 12-30-2008, 03:56 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Can you believe we are expanding???? Are we crazy???

Yup, We have decided to split the Company in 2 Divisions. The Racing Communications side will do soley Racing Communications, and develop new systems. Then we will have a division that will focus on the Safety Equipment side and all the other stuff not related to the Communications side, Hans Devices, helmets, shoes Awnings ,Trailer skirts etc. the new Division is Performance Safety Products.
This will allow us to attend more series that already have a radio provider inplace as we do not want to step on anybodies toes.We dont opperate that way. We have already joined up with another Major traveling series today. We will be attending all of their events in 09 which should hopefully result in building our Customer base.
We will also be looking at bringing on some outside Sales Reps. Commission type of deal, some time in the future.
I will let you know about the new series as soon as all the I's are dotted and T'S are crossed !!!
Old 12-31-2008, 05:47 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

The 2 new series we will be doing this year is the NMCA and NMRA. Looking to be a busy year just hope we dont do alot of traveling and a little selling..... :roll: :roll: