re dick gaylord

Old 12-30-2008, 10:41 AM
skauto
APPRENTICE

Default re dick gaylord

I have just spoken with Dick and as i was hoping he assured me my parts would be sent in the next couple of days as he has been very ill, also said that rob toole has recieved his parts, don't know for sure mabey he could clear that up?.....All i can do is hope that my parts are going to be sent i will keep this site updated on what happens in the next few weeks, either to confirm his word or dis prove it, but i will give the benift of doubt to him at this point
Old 12-30-2008, 02:39 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I guess all you can do is keep at him,here is one of his profiles,message him,

And he is in Mapleveiw NY

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/5696
Old 01-27-2009, 05:41 PM
skauto
APPRENTICE

I recieved my parts from Dick Gaylord today They Arrived last week i just couldn't get down to the states untill today the parts were excactly what he said i am very pleased with the parts just took alot longer than i thought it should to get them (he recieved money Nov 20/2008) For what ever reason the deal is done and my apologize for my earlier comments although hopefully understood for the time frame

Simon
Old 01-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Happy

As long as you are happy with repeated follow-ups, emails, exorbitant delays, excuses, having to post on the scammer board, and not having your parts for weeks leading to months-

After all, no matter how much hell you have to go through, when you finally wrangle your parts out of the seller, he becomes a great guy.

Indeed it sounds like a great deal.

You should heap more praise on the seller.

Beast, your list grows by one.

Scorp
Old 01-28-2009, 03:00 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Happy

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
As long as you are happy with repeated follow-ups, emails, exorbitant delays, excuses, having to post on the scammer board, and not having your parts for weeks leading to months-

After all, no matter how much hell you have to go through, when you finally wrangle your parts out of the seller, he becomes a great guy.

Scorp
Yep Scorp, one more for the good list. Maybe if we can get more people to take the time to post good buyers and sellers on her my GOOD list can get as long as the BAD.
Thanks for posting sk. Glad it all worked out.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:24 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Happy

Originally Posted by BEAST477

Scorp

Yep Scorp, one more for the good list. Maybe if we can get more people to take the time to post good buyers and sellers on her my GOOD list can get as long as the BAD.
Thanks for posting sk. Glad it all worked out.

I have to say, I am glad the man got his parts. I also have to say I wouldn't buy a box of Krispy Kreme donuts from that seller. Excuses, excuses, excuses!!! I do not care what the "circumstances" are, the time period was just wayyyyyyyyy toooooooooo longggggggggggggg.
Adding to my "no buy" list.

Just my thoughts my friends.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Indeed Rudy-

I was being sarcastic- Just because a guy finally gets his parts after two months and a ton of hassle, does not all of the sudden make the seller a good guy.

A deal is not done until both sides have been satisfied.

Beast, Mr. Gaylord deserves his very own list with back-up from all the previous posts on him-

Based on what I have read he is a COD transaction only or face to face pick-up and cash exchange only.

Scorp
Old 01-28-2009, 04:17 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Indeed Rudy-

I was being sarcastic- Just because a guy finally gets his parts after two months and a ton of hassle, does not all of the sudden make the seller a good guy.

A deal is not done until both sides have been satisfied.

Beast, Mr. Gaylord deserves his very own list with back-up from all the previous posts on him-

Based on what I have read he is a COD transaction only or face to face pick-up and cash exchange only.

Scorp
I agree. Maybe the list should read: The GOOD, The BAD: & The UGLY. :lol:
Old 01-28-2009, 09:12 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

glade you got your parts..mr. gayloard is slow shipper..too slow for me..i bought a hat from him and it was about 4 weeks after i paid before i got it BUT i did get it and was what he said..so i'd say he is between good seller and bad seller..i've paid for 2 other items on here and never got them so at least some day down the road you'll get parts from gayloard..just don't buy if you need fast becaust fast doesn't happen with him..

as to COD. i'll never do COD myself anymore..i haD 2 BAD DEALINGS WITH BOTH TIMES I USED cod.[1]buying a aluminum intake from a person and we agree he'd send it by COD to me..UPS showed with box.i signed and gave the money-order to ups.he leaves.i carried it in house and open box and it was a old stock castiron intake instead of the aluminum one..insurance i had on shipping wouldn't do anything .insurance only covers damage so i was took.
[2]i sent a item i sold COD to buyer.took 1 1/2 months before i got my money-order from UPS.
long story short..it is hell trying to find good persons to deal with and safe way of dealing over net..but i still do it.can't afford to go and buy all new for everything.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:24 AM
skauto
APPRENTICE

look guys i posted and followed all steps on reporting a possible scam which turned out to be a lengthy transaction i re posted the results as they happened to inform everyone that i did infact get my parts and they were what he said they were i just wasn't happy with the length of time. take it for what it is there are alot worse out there by the sounds of it but at least you have all the facts on this seller.I am not praising or slamming this person just keeping the facts as they are. So everyone has all the info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -