stay away from chitown409

Old 12-26-2008, 09:06 PM
demonfourforty
SHOW GUEST

Default stay away from chitown409

i paid for 2 660 holley carbs then i found out him and his wife are professional scammers . he also has a few other alias. be careful.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:41 AM
alabamawalker
SHOW GUEST

Default Yep

I ALSO GOT SCAMMED BY THIS GUY, UNDER CHITOWN MOTORS. i TRIED TO WARN OTHERS.
I'm thinking about taking up donations, to personally give this guy a visit....

I feel your pain. Contact the local law enforcement and tell them what happened. Also the moderators on here can help you out.

Regards
Old 12-31-2008, 10:19 PM
demonfourforty
SHOW GUEST

he sent me an email today that he sent the carbs and has the customs paperwork to prove it (yaa, and i won't cum in your mouth) i think i'll just stick to buying stuff local, one experience like this is a real turn off. there doesn't seem like a lot of desire to get rid of this guy selling stuff on here though.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:23 AM
chitown409
SHOW GUEST

I filed an insurance claim after the buyer said he didnt get his 660s. He had me send them to his brother. The post office will not honor my claim because they said they delivered it to his brother, his brother signed his name. The postal service is now ready to move in on the buyer and his brother for requesting that I file a false claim. Alabama Walker used his carb for over 3 months till the end of the racing season. He then asked for a larger carb for his new motor and wanted to trade in the rebuilt 650 DP I sold him. He also wanted full price for his now used 650. Then he asked for a full refund trying to tell me the carb didnt work as claimed. I offer only a 30 day guarantee not 90 days. Some people just cannot be satisfied. First he wanted to trade in the rebuilt carb he used for 3 months and when I would not give him a full refund on the trade he claimed the carb never ran right and threatened to ruin me if I didnt refund his money in full within 7 days and he would then return the 650 after getting the refund. Yea right!!!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

chitown, would you mind if I ask your name? Is it by chance Mike Sleeth?
It would answer a few questions if you tell us your name...
Old 01-29-2009, 12:45 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Very interesting, i'm watching this one as he is already in one catagory in my book. :roll:
Old 01-29-2009, 02:03 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

''Beast'' better get ready to add another name to that list of your's :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 01-29-2009, 02:05 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
''Beast'' better get ready to add another name to that list of your's :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted:
He's already on one doubt if i'll need to change it.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:52 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chitown409
I filed an insurance claim after the buyer said he didnt get his 660s. He had me send them to his brother. The post office will not honor my claim because they said they delivered it to his brother, his brother signed his name. The postal service is now ready to move in on the buyer and his brother for requesting that I file a false claim. Alabama Walker used his carb for over 3 months till the end of the racing season. He then asked for a larger carb for his new motor and wanted to trade in the rebuilt 650 DP I sold him. He also wanted full price for his now used 650. Then he asked for a full refund trying to tell me the carb didnt work as claimed. I offer only a 30 day guarantee not 90 days. Some people just cannot be satisfied. First he wanted to trade in the rebuilt carb he used for 3 months and when I would not give him a full refund on the trade he claimed the carb never ran right and threatened to ruin me if I didnt refund his money in full within 7 days and he would then return the 650 after getting the refund. Yea right!!!
Do you have ANY DOCUMENTATION to support your claim? If so, I am suggesting you post it NOW. If not, then boys we got us a real "he said, he said" on our hands!! It will become boring very quickly unless one of ya'll pony up some PROOF. I am not taking sides, unless of course some proof comes to the surface. Good luck to both of you in this matter.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Here ya go

Originally Posted by harbone66
chitown, would you mind if I ask your name? Is it by chance Mike Sleeth?
It would answer a few questions if you tell us your name...
Chris-

Click this link or put in your URL window.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...975&highlight=

Roll down to Topsportsman's post and you have your answer............

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -