How does this "Ricky finishes First" Legitimately

Old 12-25-2008, 11:19 AM
racingrpm
SHOW GUEST

Default How does this "Ricky finishes First" Legitimately

Just wanted to understand why "comments have been temporarily blocked" on Racing Junk site ad. Would like for the Racing junk moderator to FULLY disclose "ANY" and 'ALL" information concerning this Rick persons grants and just what there ALL about? Just an honest question!
"PLEASE", IF ANYONE HAS BENEFITED FROM THIS "GRANTS FOR YOU NOW", by Lisa Fitzgerald and Government Funded Grants programs PLEASE GIVE US YOUR IMPUT!

Also could only Racing Junk menbers respond, in order for other menbers to get a chance to view and benefit if accordingly and legitimately.

RPM in Texas.......
Old 12-25-2008, 02:26 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Your Inquiring in the wrong place. Us Moderaters and Admin for the Forum has no connection with the Classified Ad section. You need to contact PJ over on the Classfieds reference your Inquiry.

Brian

Moderator.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-25-2008, 09:04 PM
racingrpm
SHOW GUEST

Default Did a nerve get struck ?

Gee, Mr. Moderator, Admin Person

Your first sentence sounds like I striked a nerve in your department, Please don't take it personal.

I'm just wanting info concerning this Rick's Government grant business, What do you know about it ? have you tried by applying ?

Does anyone have any add'l info ??

I'll contact the classified office on there next open business day, hopefully that department will have some answers! If not, I guess someones' hiding something

RPM in Texas,
Old 12-25-2008, 10:54 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

What the heck you talking about, almost no one on this forum understands what the question is, and who the hell is this Ricky dude. Explain your self and what is the post about? i have no clue, and i've been here a long time.

Zip.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:02 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Did a nerve get struck ?

Originally Posted by racingrpm
Gee, Mr. Moderator, Admin Person

Your first sentence sounds like I striked a nerve in your department, Please don't take it personal.

doubt you struck a nerve with BJuice he was just telling you the cold hard facts

Like Zip said what the heck is your ???
Old 12-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by racingrpm
Just wanted to understand why "comments have been temporarily blocked" on Racing Junk site ad. Would like for the Racing junk moderator to FULLY disclose "ANY" and 'ALL" information concerning this Rick persons grants and just what there ALL about? Just an honest question!
"PLEASE", IF ANYONE HAS BENEFITED FROM THIS "GRANTS FOR YOU NOW", by Lisa Fitzgerald and Government Funded Grants programs PLEASE GIVE US YOUR IMPUT!

Also could only Racing Junk menbers respond, in order for other menbers to get a chance to view and benefit if accordingly and legitimately.

RPM in Texas.......

yes
Old 12-26-2008, 05:13 AM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

i have no clue to your ?????,,,,steve
Old 12-26-2008, 06:26 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

He's probably 'Ricky' himself building up BUZZ for his 'GRANT' ad.........
Old 12-26-2008, 07:33 AM
racingrpm
SHOW GUEST

Default Well,I guess you guy's just don't pay attention.

LOOK :shock: @ your RJ home page scroll down, his big face with a check from uncle sam for 5g's. Its all over the rj Ad. site just click on any header and review the page, it'll show up. It moves around page to page.

Ad says 'car guy pulls in 5,000 a month from home, read how I got government grant money".

Rickysfastcash.com

Some on this RJ forum must of had a BAD Christmas already using words that need a mouth cleaning. like zip and I read his comment that he speaks for almost everyone on this forum. Ill-regardless of how long you have been on this site. get the clue!

Now for anyone else that would like to speak for themselves have had any experience or feedback on Grant money ? from this Rick guy's Ad. ?

RPM in Texas,

PS. zip, nothing personal...
Old 12-26-2008, 07:52 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:roll: :roll: Ramble Ramble Ramble :? :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -