What do ya do???

Old 12-21-2008, 06:04 AM
sawmill1
SHOW GUEST

Default What do ya do???

I'm wanting to buy a trans from a guy but what if it's junk, am I just stuck?? What % of the sales on Racjunk are jackoffs punks?? How do feel good about an individual seller??? thanks, Mike :?: :?: :?: :?:
Old 12-21-2008, 08:27 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

First mike i would check there profile and then post the ad no# and the persons name someone may have had some dealings with them and know who they are .
Old 12-21-2008, 10:04 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

MAN UNLESS ITS A SWEET DEAL..I WOULD JUST FIND ONE CLOSER TO HOME..BUT REMEMBER TO GOOD TO BE TRUE..ITS USUALLY SCREW YOU..WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING NOW.I WOULD BUY FROM A PROVEN SELLER ( only) BUT YOU BET POST THE ADD HERE, AND HOPEFULLY, HE IS A GREAT SELLER, AND ALL THUMBS UP !!BUT YOU GOTTA ASK.AND POST THE ADD NUMBERS..
Old 12-21-2008, 10:35 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

sawmil1, what kind of trans you looking at? I have 2 different powerglides on here for sale. I think anyone on here will tell you my reputation is good and no junk from me. If it is not a glide you are looking for I would be willing to price you out a trans the way you want it, not the way someone else already had it built. You can send me a private message or email me if you would like to discuss.