BEWARE OF 67 FASTBACK MUSTANG 4 SALE IN SPORTSMAN SECTION

Old 12-16-2008, 06:27 AM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

Default BEWARE OF 67 FASTBACK MUSTANG 4 SALE IN SPORTSMAN SECTION

THIS GUY IS A JERK!!!!!
HE JUST HAD MY ACCOUNT SHUT DOWN BUT I AM UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.
WE MADE A VERBAL DEAL LAST WEEK WITH ME WHEN THE STANG WAS LISTED FOR $19,700 AND NOW HE UPS THE PRICE OF THE CAR ON HERE TO $23,700 SO TRUST IS NOT A OPTION WITH THIS GUY !!!!!
THERE IS NO CERT. ON THIS CAR AND NEVER HAD ONE
HE CALLS IT A SPORTSMAN CAR AND NO REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR ??????
ITS A PRO STREET CAR AND HE IS WHAT I CALL A "USED CAR SALESMAN" SO BEWARE
BOTTOM LINE BRING A CHASSIS GUY AND DO CASH AND CARRY WITH THIS JACKASS!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 07:38 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

What is the ad#?
Old 12-16-2008, 08:58 AM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

Default BEWARE 67 FASTBACK MUSTANG

THIS GUY DAIRLDS POST NUMBER IS 1397990
Old 12-16-2008, 10:23 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I posted some Pictures of the World Records set by my dad with this car. CHECK IT OUT!
Above Added: Mon December 15, 2008, 5:13 pm EST
One very important feature to this Mustang is that it comes with a VIN#7R02S144---. I will give the last three numbers when we have a deal. This Mustang can be registered and titled to drive on the street. After checking the Marti's report, turns out that this car was a 390 Ford GTA Fastback. The title alone is worth 5-8K.
I have raised the price for the Title and VIN number that goes with the car.
Above Added: Sun December 14, 2008, 9:58 am EST

I think that answers your question on price. However, 1 person is not going to get you disabled here. There is always more then 1 side of a story. I will ask him to reply here.

I think that is a very detailed discription and from what I can tell, is a purpose built race car. He never claimed to have a cert on the car. Did you ask him to get one? Not every race car has anti-roll. This having a diagnol link sounds like a swingarm and would not require an anti-roll on the car. Lets see if he will reply.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Wurtz
SHOW GUEST

Default 67 MUSTANG

First of all Mike,
We did not have a verbal agreement on this car. However we had been in negotiations to take your 89" Mustang on trade and 11,000 cash plus cost to deliver the car. Bottom line is that I told you that I would think about it on Saturday night. Sunday I emailed a counter offer and you decided to and I quote "THANKS BUT NO THANKS" Then you decided to go nutty with allegations that are harmful to my reputation and are completely out of line. You stupefy me with your ad that claimed that the car was not even my dad's car. It's even more amazing to me that you were so excited about this car and made comments about how nice and professional the car looks and you would be honored to finish this car like my dad would have wanted. Your compliments over the course of 6 days was apparently directed to me in order to soften me up on the deal you construed in your mind.
My Mustang has been proved to you and all the readers out there that it is exactly what I have represented and more!
You are confused about the chassis X brace in this car. It has been built to current legal NHRA SPEC. The car does not require a sway bar as you call it to go 7.50 per NHRA rules and I never told you that I had a tag. In fact I told you the opposite. My reasoning was to wait until the car was powder coated and then have the tag put on the cage.
I had your ad removed because you are and were completly out of line. Have you even read the terms and conditions for this site?????
Obviously not!
In fact I had your second ad removed this morning as you changed your story after I posted the pictures of the World Records my Dad set with the car called RAWHIDE.
I have been honest with you and every person that I have dealt with using this site. I have sold two motors recently and I can assure you that both Mike Dimech and Phillip Prescott will give me a possitve report if needed.
It's funny how things happen for a reason in life. Your scandalous behavor has made me rethink what I'm doing with My Dad's Mustang.
I need to keep the car and finish it according to what I believe he would have wanted and that is what I will do!
To everyone who cares or reads this; You have my side of the story and I will never deal with Mike again. However I can't wait to meet you someday at a race track and settle this dispute on the track.
What do you think Mike? Up for some friendly bracket racing?
Old 12-16-2008, 12:47 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

And that is the 2nd side of the story. I am certainly glad you are going to keep that car and finish it. One day we can exchange stories about your stang and hopefully our father's Anglia. Good luck to you in completeing the car. I think it is pretty clear as to what transpired.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:21 PM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

Your still being the JACKASS that your making your self out to be :lol:
its almost the complete story except I did offer the 89 stang told you what I need to get you said send pictures I did and you called me said you liked it and YOU SAID TO ME!!!!! that your g/friend would being driving it you clearly said ok fine you would take the trade for $ 9000 on my mustang and I need to give you $11,000 cash and what you needed to get bringing the car up here to me I said yes and your words again LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!
Then let me help you remember on Sunday we spoke on the phone again you tell me you spoke to your friend about the vin# on your 67 mustang and now you tell me the vin# is worth $5000 to $8000 that this is a GTA 67 fastback which means nothing to a totally cut up car and he is building a 67 mustang tribute to your mustang and wants the vin# off your car AND THATS WHERE YOU MY FRIEND STARTING TO GET YOUR GREED GOING AND BLEW OUR DEAL AWAY!!! your car was posted here for $19,700 while we made the deal then sunday MR GREED you changed it now is $23,700
THAT VIN# IS WORTHLESS AS YOU KEEP STATING ITS BIG BUCKS.YOU CUT THE CAR UP TO NOTHING BUD AND ITS NOT LEGAL TO SELL IT!!!!
your car will not cert.7.50 unless your guy thats certs the car is your buddy and dont care but I will put my life that here division 1 will NOT CERT. THE CAR to 7.50 my chassis guy said NO WAY!!!!because your chassis guy added the funny car cage and he has some silly X- side bars there is no bar supporting under the funny car cage where it attaches to the side bars and there are small bars missing from the funny car cage and what ever else needs to be added infact post your side bar pics with your car so everybody can see them !!!!!!!!!
As for the antiroll bar I said nothing about that being NHRA rule Its just shows that the car was built in 98 when most people did not even know what a anti-roll bar was and any real racer that goes fast that is on the build list if the car is going to make real power!!!!!!
When you were pipe dreaming telling me about a aluminum 532 cu.in.ford engine with ported edelbrock heads and 2x4s was going to make 1080 horsepower and the car was going to go 7.60s your special and dont need a anti-roll bar in your car RIGHT??????????
I never said the car was junk it needs chassis updates(then again it did not get to my guys chassis shop either)
So now tell me how many lies I posted
Hey would you like the e-mail of a guy that answerd my post here yesterday saying he worked on your car and he said you did not lie about it being your dads car but your a Bser for sure IN HIS OWN WORDS BUDDY.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:39 PM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

Default BEWARE 67 FASTBACK MUSTANG

Hey Shawn
You may want to read 67 fastback mustang post again
THE HEADING SAYS " NHRA LEGAL 7.50 QUARTER MILE CAR"
WHERE IS THE CERT. SAYING THAT ???? INFACT WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO SELL A CAR LIKE THIS AND NOT HAVE IT CERTIFIED ????? AHHHHH WORRIED IT WONT PASS.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:26 PM
nycmikie1
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: 67 MUSTANG

Dairld you want to bracket race me ?????
Right now buddy you have me feeling so Evil I would cross the center line and Bash you into the wall
HOW IS THAT FOR HONEST BUDDY
Old 12-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Wurtz
SHOW GUEST

Default email

Okay Mike,
You got me to respond one more time. who said I was a BSER that worked on my car?
Bash me into the wall? WOW you have some anger issues Mike.
Get over it :evil:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -