Michael Steele @ HEADS UP CHASSIS

Old 12-14-2008, 11:20 AM
blownbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Michael Steele @ HEADS UP CHASSIS

LOOKING FOR SOME RECOMENDATIONS OR COMMENTS ON WORK DON BY Michael Steele @ HEADS UP CHASSIS IN FLORIDA,,,LOOKING TO HAVE A NEW CAR BUILT AND CANT MOITOR PROGRESS DUE TO DISTANCE,,,THANKS
Old 12-14-2008, 01:13 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

There has been some bad threads in the past 2 yrs. about this person, i don't know where the post are, but a bunch of really disappointed customers, saying he worked out of his garage, didn't deliver, and then the work was junk. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will come aboard and answer your question better, but from the previous post i would suggest you be really careful, before you make this purchase.

JMO

Zip.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:19 PM
blownbbc
APPRENTICE

THATS WHY I ALLWAYS TRY TO GET RECOMENDATIONS GOOD OR BAD,,,THANKS
Old 12-14-2008, 02:22 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

What type of car are you looking to get built and were is your location. There are plenty on here that can give you a good name to go to.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:42 PM
DoubleOhMan
SHOW GUEST

he can get a smokin deal in mine !!! we can meet with travis for the new cert..ad#1397356 new car....Ken
Old 12-16-2008, 06:41 PM
camarowitha540
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Michael Steele @ HEADS UP CHASSIS

Originally Posted by blownbbc
LOOKING FOR SOME RECOMENDATIONS OR COMMENTS ON WORK DON BY Michael Steele @ HEADS UP CHASSIS IN FLORIDA,,,LOOKING TO HAVE A NEW CAR BUILT AND CANT MOITOR PROGRESS DUE TO DISTANCE,,,THANKS
i know micheal personally , he does very nice work and has a shop at his home, he is not a million dollar shop but he gets the job done and has the proper tools and i see real nice welds and the bends on the tubes look great , if you have any questions i will vouch for him, Jim 850-450-1854
Old 12-30-2008, 07:31 AM
michael
SHOW GUEST

have a car in michaels shop now does great work. learned under foy gilmore. nice price . great welder. call me anytime. 850-5374052
Old 12-30-2008, 02:39 PM
michaelsteele
SHOW GUEST

This is Michael Steele @ HEADS UP CHASSIS. I say before you pass judgement on someone, and their work, I would advise you to go to their shop first, meet with the owner/operator, then make your own decision. That is what I would do if I were having a car built. I invite you to come and visit my shop, see some of my work, then make your own decision. If you need references, then let me know, and I will personally see that you get them.

Thank You,

Michael Steele @ HEADS UP CHASSIS

850-675-0176