GFPRACING, PLEASE POST HERE....

Old 12-12-2008, 02:51 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default GFPRACING, PLEASE POST HERE....

Here is the message I sent you. Please post to this forum versus wasting space in the classifieds. I saw your add and contact the seller. I would like for you to post your side of the story.

Here is your posting:
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13990....800-USED.html

Here is the message that was sent to you:
I have spoke to the seller on these rods and have gotten his side of the story. Would you please share your side. If you would like to copy your messages, please do. I will take the info and post this to the necessary location, which is the forums on RJ where it is prefered that things get ironed out versus using the classified section. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:38 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Still waiting.....

You put this out there. Now live up to it. The seller has sent me the emails dating clear back from November 14th. Waiting to give you the chance to post your side.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:44 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I messaged him to see if he'll come over.

So far all I see is a complaint that a guy is selling his stuff for more this go around... happens all the time. Being the seller OWNS the stuff he sure has the right to do so.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:53 AM
DoubleOhMan
SHOW GUEST

Default he's a coward!!!

I've messaged this guy 3 times to come in here and now he 's blocked me from sending any messages to him, My involvement is that I witnessed the whole thing and know for a fact that he's lying on a very good friend of mine ...... He lies and refuses to face his lies.... HE SHOULD BE BOOTED FROM THIS SITE !!!!! WE DONT NEED FOLKS LIKE THAT.... i'M GONNA HAVE MY DUDE COPY AND PASTE THE EMAILS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE...... FUNNY IN THE EMAILS HE KNEW MY DUDE WOULD BE OUT OF TOWN AT PRI IN FLORIDA, HE EVEN WAITED TO POST HIS GARBAGE UNTIL HE KNEW HE WAS GONE !!!!!!