Trailer Dealers

Old 11-29-2008, 04:58 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Trailer Dealers

Anyone on here a trailer dealer ?

Will be in need of a trailer 28-32ft tag, or 38-48 gooseneck before next season, pricing around at this point.

Or anyone got a place they got a great deal on a trailer ?

I want something plain that I plan to do all the work to.

thanks
Old 11-29-2008, 06:47 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

My dad and I have both bought trailers from Proline. they sell on here in the new trailer section and you get a good deal if you pick it up in Elkhart IN.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:36 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by slowmotion
My dad and I have both bought trailers from Proline. they sell on here in the new trailer section and you get a good deal if you pick it up in Elkhart IN.
thanks, I am close to Elkhart was hoping to find someone who did that.

I will look them up
Old 11-30-2008, 03:45 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

I just bought one from proline talk to Kenny Ayers he hooked me up Nice 30 foot enclosed trailer, He even had it shipped to my house 1 hour north of Detroit for $200 I couldn't drive there and back for that price. (Diesel) Kennys # 540 563 2111 Good Luck Mike
Old 11-30-2008, 04:05 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Dave,

We have dealt with a guy by the name of Marlin Stubbs on Vintage trailers. His deal is simple and you will just need to go to Elkhart to pick up. Remind me this week and I will IM you the phone number.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:38 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i was in the market for a trailer a few months back and learned a lot...just be careful what you are buying and make sure all the right Questions are answered such as ,what lb axles,the on center build..
Horton and Pace are just two brands that are top of the line....many cheap made knock off's out there that will not last.
Pay me NOW or Pay me more later :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-30-2008, 10:07 AM
koab26
SHOW GUEST

THE BEST TRAILER FOR THE MONEY WOULD BE A CLASSIC TRAILER MADE IN MICHIGAN THEIR WEBSITE IS WWW.CLASSICMFG.COM 1-800-826-1960 ASK FOR WADE WOLF AND TELL HIM THAT WILLIS PRICE TOLD YOU TO TALK TO HIM PERSONALLY. I LIVE IN ARLINGTON TEXAS AND USED TO WORK FOR HIM SELLING TRAILERS ON THE NHRA,IHRA, AND THE ASCS SPRINT CAR SERIES THEY ARE A LITTLE MORE PRICEY HOWEVER THEY ARE VERY WELL MADE. GOOD LUCK CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:30 PM
sc4405
JUNIOR BUILDER

These posts are pretty much spot on - Elkhart is the trailer building mecca for some reason. My new Cargo Mate is a Forest River product, they make several brands and price ranges. Classic makes a very nice steel trailer, but the nicest steel ones IMHO are from Motiv, built by ATC. I know of a very good deal on an all aluminum ATC 40' w/small sleeping quarters, shower and toilet. Very nice trailer worth the money. I would have bought it had I not already ordered new. Good luck with your search, remember for the dragster little or no beavertail and get the dropped axles, and extra height helps (longer door). 8) JB
Old 12-01-2008, 05:44 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Whats sad about being so close to Elkhart all the places no longer sell outright to racers like they used to do.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:01 PM
legendsale
SHOW GUEST

Default trailer dealer and mfg.

Hello Dave,
My name is Doug Collins I am the General Operations Manager for Beck's Custom Coach and Trailer in St. Johns MI. I sell Legend All aluminum trailers which are manufactured directly next door to my store, and have a few other mfg's for other products. I stock about 400 trailers. My website is www.888saybecks.com . Feel free to contact me directly, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
store# 989-224-6825 direct 517-749-1417.
Look forward to talking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -