Prices

Old 11-28-2008, 02:24 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Prices

I can't believe some of the frigging prices for parts & cars on here!! I thought we were damn near in a recession?? I sure feel like I am--Im quite sure most of them are wasting space with the exorbant prices listed!!
$100,000 price tags?? We have those kind of people on this site???Why??
With that kind of money they could buy anywhere--Just a curious member wondering if Im missing something?? Thanx for looking--
Old 11-28-2008, 03:37 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

i know, people are crazy! You should look at craigslist, they are even worse!
Old 11-28-2008, 04:17 PM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

i'm trying to give mine away and can't even do that,,i have a nice little 77 vega wagon,its not gold,but i've drop the price from 9500 to 8000 and still can't sell it,,i've seen a lot of older dragsters in the 90s for over 13000 rolling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,steve
Old 11-28-2008, 04:56 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

What is weird people are getting good money for cars that shouldnt be priced that high. A lot of good deals sit
Old 11-28-2008, 06:04 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: Prices

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
I can't believe some of the frigging prices for parts & cars on here!! I thought we were damn near in a recession?? I sure feel like I am--Im quite sure most of them are wasting space with the exorbant prices listed!!
$100,000 price tags?? We have those kind of people on this site???Why??
With that kind of money they could buy anywhere--Just a curious member wondering if Im missing something?? Thanx for looking--
:?: well if you not forced to buy whats the frigging problem if they can't sell it because the price is to high or just to high for you. who cares, if some guy overprices. some people on this sight make huge incomes. :P :mrgreen:
Old 11-28-2008, 06:49 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i'm with Robsbird on this one...Rj junk sells more then garage sale parts Mr Patterson. i understand and agree with you some peoples stuff seems a little over priced then again something is worth what another is willing to pay...right ?...However i DO NOT agree with the statement you made ' "We have those kind of People on this site, Why ?...Where do they suppose to go...E-bay ? :roll:
you have low budget stuff up through High dollar Pro-mod Stuff on this site..Scotty Cannon has personally advertised some of his stuff on here i know for sure

and i also agree with Robsbird on the Huge income statement he made...i sold my 63 Topsportsman Vette on here a couple of months back ( way up in the thousands.the man who purchased it was eastern Canada's largests sales distributer ( will not mention his line of work out of respect )..Anyhow this Guy could have had no problems buying 5 of my vettes and not blink..and probably the next doors neighbors cars also.. :shock:

so maybe you can clear up your post a little..i seriously don't think you meant that to come out the way it did....Did You ?

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-28-2008, 07:17 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock: You talking prices, i am mopar thru and thru, but even if i had this kind of money i wouldn't pay this price, ad#1323144, BUT I CAN PUT UP THE $25,000 FOR BRIAN THOUGH!
Old 11-28-2008, 08:06 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

Hi
Old 11-28-2008, 08:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

It's really nice to see what you think about people here on racing junk by calling them moron's just because they have a opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2008, 02:00 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i agree prices have gotten way to high for me to justify biulding just a really hi horse sreet engine let alone drag engine. but if i had a car and i could get 100,000. for it instead of 75,000 which one would you rather have? me, i kinda like the 100,000 better. priced a gallon of milk lately? how about a box of capton crunch? high. every thing is high you gotta pay to play(and eat).if things dont move prices come down, if they sell high they stay high. (most of the time). me ill just keep buying what i want and wishing it was cheaper.and giving my stuff away cause i couldnt sell a quarter for a dime!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -