Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Who's Going to PRI?

  1. #1

    Who's Going to PRI?

    Who's going to the 21st annual Performance Racing Industry trade show. If you are down in Orlando come stop by our display at Peninsula #1843 and and introduce yourself. We would like to meet some of the names on here and hope to drum up some new customers for 2009 and beyond. Autofab will have a larger 20’x 40’ peninsula booth displaying our latest and most well known products like our Control Arms, 4-Link Kits, Ladder Bars, and many more products.

    Thanks, and see ya in Orlando
    Josh

  2. #2
    Member CRAFTSMAN
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Adams MA
    Posts
    57

    PRI

    I will be there. Booth 1169 (yeah I don't know how we got that number) I'm taking with me about 15 members of our team here at RJ. We will be giving away the top three prizes to our sponsorship contest that we have been running all year, that contains over $150,000 worth of products. It's going to be a very fun event. We get to see so many of you. Stop by and say hi.
    RacingJunk.com is here to help you get in touch with other racers. Let us know how we can help you with that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Ga.
    Posts
    2,295
    I'm going to be in Orlando and suppose to go for a few hrs if things work out!

  4. #4
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    936
    I will be in on Wednesday and staying until Sunday. Nice to see the new product lines coming out. There is always some great custom headlights and rear bumpers to check out. Oh yeah, the race car parts are nice to see as well :lol:

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnp
    I will be in on Wednesday and staying until Sunday. Nice to see the new product lines coming out. There is always some great custom headlights and rear bumpers to check out. Oh yeah, the race car parts are nice to see as well :lol:
    What Car Parts? :?

  6. #6
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Emmett, Idaho
    Posts
    7,334
    Heard that there are a whole new batch of trick 'body parts' coming out this year ! :shock: :P :lol:
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

    God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by autofabracecars
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnp
    I will be in on Wednesday and staying until Sunday. Nice to see the new product lines coming out. There is always some great custom headlights and rear bumpers to check out. Oh yeah, the race car parts are nice to see as well :lol:
    What Car Parts? :?
    The things you trip over when you are trying to check out the Canopy Girls!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Ga.
    Posts
    2,295
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit
    I'm going to be in Orlando and suppose to go for a few hrs if things work out!
    Well as always thing didn't work out! Hope ya'll have a good time and enjoy some of the sites! Post some pics if you can!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy