Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: /

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar

/

/

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    :? :? Now i think that is over the line, I agree with you on this :shock: :shock:
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Yes that ad is ridiculous but it's better then a scammer

I'd rather see a legit ad for something other then cars rather then a SCAMMERS ad like RALPHIE COLELLA outta Cape May New Jersey and Philly area who keeps setting up different accounts using different peoples names and addresses to steal money from the hard working, weekend racers!! i hope one day the long arm of the law catches up with him.

Just a matter of time and one slip up. All I can say is becareful my man, the IRS and FBI are watching over you now. :lol:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Good looking Dog.

well hell,,let's sell cows and chickens on here , too
    I GIVE UP

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Dang Dude !..i agree is out of the norm and i am personally not interested in buying the dog ( a dog)..But is it really that Big of a deal :?: ....geeeez :?: :idea: :roll:

but if it bothers you that much to warrant a post all by itself in the 'Scammer/Feedback" section then by all means have at it..thats why we are here.. :roll: :?:

if you want this site to turn into a zoo then good for you , i personally would like for it to be a good race car site not a flea market , thats my thoughts. this section says user feedback and scammer watch.
    this site already has lost a lot of good people because of tire kickers and scammers , why loose more by allowing stupid crap on here??I'm through.

Member CRAFTSMAN

ad removed

This ad was promptly removed once we were notified, we encourage everyone to flag ads inappropriate, as we investigate each one.

Thanks again everyone.
    RacingJunk.com is here to help you get in touch with other racers. Let us know how we can help you with that.

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maniac
    if you want this site to turn into a zoo then good for you , i personally would like for it to be a good race car site not a flea market , thats my thoughts. this section says user feedback and scammer watch.
    this site already has lost a lot of good people because of tire kickers and scammers , why loose more by allowing stupid crap on here??I'm through.

i think you missed the point maniac. I am glad PJ removed the ad. thats all you had to do in the 1st place (notify PJ) to get the ad removed (AS WITH ANY INAPPROPRIATE AD)instead of getting on here bad mouthing the entire site for a little Dog ad..

Chill out before you have a stroke over nothing and enjoy a GREAT SITE !

Brian
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

just where did you read where i bad mouthed the intire site????????????
    I was trying to help the site! I won't bother anymore .