Thread: Looking for dragster tire cradle made out of rubber

Looking for dragster tire cradle made out of rubber

I am looking for rubber tire cradles that secure the front tires of a dragster during towing, does anyone know where i can find a set?

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Hookdaddy @ S&W Race cars in PA has 'em, also I think JB Strasweg @ Dragstersforsale.com probably has 'em. You'll want the front tire nets from Mac's custom tiedowns to go with 'em - when using a chassis bladder it tends to want to jump out of the blocks on rough roads (I-40 through Okla.) Good Luck! 8) JB

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE curtisreed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sc4405
    Hookdaddy @ S&W Race cars in PA has 'em, also I think JB Strasweg @ Dragstersforsale.com probably has 'em. You'll want the front tire nets from Mac's custom tiedowns to go with 'em - when using a chassis bladder it tends to want to jump out of the blocks on rough roads (I-40 through Okla.) Good Luck! 8) JB
    I-40 is not rough compared to a dirt road. :lol: :lol: Keeps me awake when I head to Tennesee to my son's house.