BO-LAWS A-1 CUSTOMER SERVICE

Old 10-31-2008, 05:24 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default BO-LAWS A-1 CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have a 1050 Bo-laws gas carb..I did not buy it directly from Bo-laws but thru a friend. Somehow i got to missing a .082 airbleed from the one of many Bleeds from the main Body..Anyhow a normal Air-Bleed will not fit because of the head size..

Anyhow i called up Bo-laws from Orlando Fla and they sent 2 jets for FREE. I Tried to pay them but they would not hear of it...

i got the jets today, inside the package they put an invoice that said "Billed to Good Will Service"

Man...how cool is that !...i know its not but a $3.90 part plus $1.00 to ship but the thought was worth a lot to me......and this person/salesman probably doesn't know it but this just earned them a lot of advertsment from me and a Guaranteed sale of a Carb whenever i need one in the future..

Thre are still good people/companies in this world.

thought i would share.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-31-2008, 05:29 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Bo-laws

They have a good reputation around here in Central Florida. I 'm glad the word is getting out. All the good honest companies out there need the word of mouth advertising.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:10 PM
altailites
JUNIOR BUILDER

Brian. Patrick James from pro-systems is the same way awesome guy and his carbs are top notch . Troy Cafaro
Old 11-01-2008, 03:35 PM
sds10racer
MASTER BUILDER

around this area the bolaws brand is real big with the circle track guys because of the service they get. they just say they're a little spendy.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:46 AM
kickin472
APPRENTICE

I bought a used bo-laws belt driven fuel pump (older style) from someone. It was a alcohol pump so it had way to much pressure with its lowest setting. I called bo-laws, talked with bo and he had me send it in and they drilled, tapped, and put a fitting on for a return line to make it usable for me with no charge. I had bought 2 - 4150 carbs in the past from them, but they went above and beyond for me on the fuel pump.

Anthony
Old 11-07-2008, 05:22 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I bought a truck that had a 4150 BLP carb. (It later made 850hp on the dyno!) I called BLP told them I wanted a new 4500. They sold me the 4500 with a discount as a repeat customer!! no doubt, good guys to deal with!!!!! and the carb was the best I've ever owned!!