Pray for us

Old 10-29-2008, 04:56 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Pray for us

You know, I think about this election a lot. I am not a smart guy about politics, but have to watch it for all the obvious reasons, same as you all. I am just a typical American Blue collar guy with a family & a dog. The problem is that I am in a pretty Liberal town working in a fishbowl of 400 very conservative Republican employees who all work & are owned by the biggest GUN Company in the world.... I love my job, but I think that Obama possibly could start to wreck the company I work for & my job. I do not talk about this to my wife fearing she would worry. I am blessed to have this job & we all love comming here to work every day. We get to work w/ the military, soldiers, hunters, etc...we respect our country & GOD. If this all goes away, it would hurt me bad.... finacially, spiritually, etc... I don't know what else could ever replace this. Lets face it, right now could be the worst time to be working for a gun company. If you don't mind, pray for us/me. Obama could really hurt alot of good people here. Rigsby.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:03 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I live in Illinois. I'ts pretty much pointless for me to vote. But I will anyway.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, I hear you. You & I know that you will at least feel better by doing so. I am in a underdog state too... with a REPUBICAN Senator (Gordan Smith) who now endorses & will vote Barrack Husein Obama. WTH???
Old 10-29-2008, 05:15 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Our prayers are with you and your family in these trying times.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:04 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

VOTE-VOTE-VOTE !!
We still live in the greatest nation on earth and are still FREE to VOTE as we see fit. DO NOT GIVE UP ! EVER ! This little blip is nothing compared to what John must have faced each and every day all those years and he did not give up, EVER ! Nor did he loose faith in his country, EVER ! The Lord, the Great Spirit, a Higher Power or whatever, SAVED him for this very moment in America's time. America is a devine country. A BEACON of FREEDOM. Even IF 'we' loose this election, WE WILL KEEP AMERICA if we keep the faith IN AMERICA and her people. YOU, ME, WE.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

YEP. I agree, we must protect her... I am woirried Obama could kill my company though. Man, we just have to pray... vote, pray again, fight!!!