Thread: toTrade is a Good guy to deal with!

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

toTrade is a Good guy to deal with!

I just wanted to let everyone know another great person to deal with. I traded for ad 1294408. The car was even better in person. totrade was very honest and helpful throughout the whole transaction. I would recommend to anyone.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    hummmmmmm that user name souds familiar...TOTRADE now where have i heard that user name at before Hummmm..

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    :shock: :shock: No No can't be, not that name again :roll: :roll: Hmmmm 1 post and there's that name :shock:
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

q

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    to finish first: first you have to finish!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Scratching my head as well.

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Hey guys i was all over this when it was posted. i know it looks suspicious but there is No connection with the IP addys ( wireless or not)....Not saying the two are not some how linked (different computers,family,friends etc..) ..but its not a puter match as it stands...

Bottom line anyone that comes in here to this site as a SHOW GUEST or a 1 poster cut and run..i check their IP addys and cross reference them,also Profiles and deeper if i can based on the information supplied..

i do try to keep the riff/raff moving on out the back door when possible.

WHO NEEDS IT....

also A WORD TO ANY SHI-STER'S that comes on here..the law of averages will get your Butt in a sling sooner or later if your playing games.
    ..cause truth of the matter is i love catching you up in your own stink and embarrasing you !...i like editing your post! l love deleting you ! and it tickles me Pink to pull the plug on you !...so.....................................with this said...

watch your step Shi-sters... :wink:

Brian