Thread: M and M competition engines-experience?

M and M competition engines-experience?

Has anyone dealt with m and m competition engines out of indiana and if so how was your experience?

Hi,
    If your not in a hurry, I'll ask around this weekend. My thoughts are that I think these guys are up front and have a good reputation. I am local to them and one of my co-workers worked with one of M&M's owners at Indy Cylinder Head a few years back. On a personal level, he says they are good people. I'll try to find out about general qiuality..but as mentioned I have not heard any negatives.

Regards,
    Tom

Asked around about M&M and all reports were positive. My engine guy who is a competitor of theres also has a high regard for their work. Hope this helps, as mentioned previously, I have no experience with them, but have heard no negatives.

Tom

Re: M and M competition engines-experience?

Quote Originally Posted by mike0069
    Has anyone dealt with m and m competition engines out of indiana and if so how was your experience?

My dad has dealt with them for 30 + yrs no problems..

Engine Builders

Try ARC out of Brownsberg. Very good. Call Al Robbins @ 317-858-1240. Tell him Nance sent you.

6. Racing Junk