another rip-off anyone know him???/

Old 10-19-2008, 02:11 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default another rip-off anyone know him???/

Robert Breault
675 6th St. N.
Bayport, MN 55003

anyone know this person?i paid him a month and half ago for some blower carbs and never recived them and he won't answer e-mails anymore now he has my money.don't have phone no# just name and address is all i have.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:36 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hot Rod..i checked few places ( PUBLIC INFORMATION) in Bayport MN Wshington County..and found A person of same name in the same county of MN in which your guy gave the address...he has a long rap sheet with some felonies including Burglary etc..his latest charge was in August 2008 ( Giving false information to a police Officer)..His fine was due 10/19/08...( today)

I am not saying these 2 men are the same but rest assure their is enough information on the Public Court Webpage that a phone call could confirm fairly Easy.....but the situation your in fits this guys M.O..he is a theif !

Although this IS PUBLIC information for most states/Counties..the user has to know how to get to the public records...so i will PM you the thread, so you can do your own follow up..

if it is the same guy he doesn't need anymore trouble ..I would strongly ADVISE TO INQUIRE FURTHER on this and PUSH,PUSH,PUSH.

Hope this helps....look for your PM

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-19-2008, 05:10 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

thanks brain;;i went to the site and e-mailed them the details of what went down and ask them for help to get my money or the carbs.thanks for the help on this..
Old 10-19-2008, 05:33 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Good Luck My man....I guess you saw the guy we are looking at has used 9 different alias in the past ..Let us know how you turn out..

Also do you have an ad # we all can share for the Future protection of our Members here on the forum.

thanks

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-03-2008, 01:12 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

brain;;don't have ad# or user name.i do have a phone no# now but he doesn't answer phone calls.i called local law in his town.i did get a officer to knock on his door and he told officer that parts was back ordered and would send carbs to me monday..still no carbs..can't believe our legal system..if you got fusy dice hanging from mirrow/going 5mph over speed limit/loud exhaust they will give you a big fine or even put you in jail for that but if you rip someone off[collect money from you for item they don't send to you then they[law]says nothing can be done that it is a cival matter so you got to go to there[seller]town and file with small claims and if you are close enough to do this they then tell you to wait in line for judge to look at case that will take up to a year for him to do that.
so the way i get it is as long as you rip someone off for under a $1000.00 then the law won't do anything to you.
man this sucks.i'm on disabilty and it really hurts to loose $400.00 to a dead beat..
Old 11-03-2008, 01:17 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: another rip-off anyone know him???/

Originally Posted by hotrodharley
Robert Breault
675 6th St. N.
Bayport, MN 55003

anyone know this person?i paid him a month and half ago for some blower carbs and never recived them and he won't answer e-mails anymore now he has my money.don't have phone no# just name and address is all i have.
here is his phone no#(651) 430-2903
Old 11-03-2008, 08:25 PM
fastted
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

People like him suck!!! Any person that rip's someone off on here should be banned from this site!!!!! Sorry to here that bro.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:27 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Paypal,Paypal,Paypal.
they have to have a history to have a paypal account, anytime you send a Cashers check, PO MO, Bank check,etc. to anyone you stand a good chance of getting ripped off and the law doesn't give a crap.If it's COD and yes when it arrives COD, the box is always damaged, that way my UPS guy is in the clear to let me open the box, a little bit crooked but us rednecks stick together, even the UPS guy or paypal for me in any situation or i don't need the item that bad.

JMO

Zip.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:43 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Paypa? Id rather get a tooth extraction with no painkillers

Zip-I have to disagree with you on using Paypal- They are dictatorial with no thought of customer service-Its like dealing with a mini-Federal Government.

Though I agree with you that they keep history-though little good that will do when they like Ebay look for ways not to take a stand and avoid even the slightest whiff of any potential liability.

The only way to be safe is to do your buying and selling at swap meets and have cash exchange hands face to face.

If you are not close to the big meets-save your money for the airfare and take the parts you buy and ship them to your residence UPS insured.

I'd sell all my projects before I ever used Paypal again.

Scorp
Old 11-04-2008, 12:30 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

guess what everyone?i'm guessing the lawman showing up on this guys door step telling him he should send me the carbs i payed for worked..i recived carbs today by priorty mail.i really feel if lawman didn't knock on his door i would have never got them..took 2 months but i have them now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -