ATT :Early/Mid 80's rock n' rollers

Old 10-18-2008, 06:49 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default ATT :Early/Mid 80's rock n' rollers

Don't know how many old AC/DC fans out there...but here's to those who are......

their New album "BLACK ICE" is hitting WALMART stores 10/20/08...man i heard some tracks tonight and its Bitchin...

Nothing gets me more fired up turning wrenches than some Good ole AC/DC....YES I WAS Born in 60's young teenager in 70's..but the early/mid 80's had some cool music. for my later teen and younger 20's.....

DAMN YANKEE'S ( Not you Tom )..Night Ranger. Quite Riot,Vandanberg,Vixon,CINDERELLA,,Vintage GUNS and Roses..KISS..Boston, Vintage Metalica, Lita Ford and Ozzy ( if i Close my eye's forever)....MAN OLE MAN COULD I GO ONE HERE.......

Also Anyone who listens to the House of Hair Saturday nights hosted by Dee-Snyder ?

WE SALUTE YOU AC/DC.....Glad you came back and did this for us AC/DC fans One more time !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-18-2008, 07:30 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Hey BJUICE got any pics of you sport'n a MULLET? ROFL

:lol: JK
Old 10-19-2008, 12:01 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i ssooooooooooooooooo happy to hear they are still here!!!i think ac dc put rock and roll back together in the 80s becauserock was fallin apart.and here it is 2008 and the only good bands out there today are from yesterday.2 songs got me more than one speeding ticket in the 70s thru today radar love by golden earring and takin care of buisness by bto. i put then on my 8 track volume up hair down(along with the windows) and foot to the floor....loved it damn, i still do. but it all falls back to ac dc THEY ROCK. thanks bjuice, its late 70sand 3am, i got get home gotta be at work at 6am. and i gotta drive all the way to 2008.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:50 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

LONG LIVE ANGUS........
Old 10-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, good stuff (AC/DC)!! there is a fine line between them & BUTT-ROCK however... Example: (JMO) "Stryper" (they wore little black & yellow jump-suits) & then you got like "Night Ranger" or Poison. These were the guy's riding on the true legends out there like AC/DC & are not to be confused w/ BUTT-ROCK. The BUTT-ROCK movement was big, & it got crushed by "Grunge Rock" such as groups like Nirvana & Alice & Chains... I was glad to see BUTT-ROCK go myself... (man, I hope I am not pissing anyone off on this), but remember the video w/ Van Halen (DLR) & he was flyin' around the stage w/a cable & wore tight leotards, big long hair w/ lots of hair spray, & enough make-up on to make biscuts??? He wore lip-stick too... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??? Even in the 80's I was like, man that dude looks like WOMAN. Anyways, some of these make-up wearing, fairy flyin', hair-spray/big-hair sportin' dudes need a change. Some of that crap was wayyyyy CHEESEY. On the other hand, some of the groups like Dire Straights were cool too. JMO... there was omething wrong with these dudes who wanted to look like a Woman. Rigsby
Old 10-19-2008, 09:14 AM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

I have AC/DC as a ringtone and ringback on my phone for certain friends.Once my car is done I want to do video using AC/DC for the theme music. They definitely rock.I'm 39 so I'm loving it. Thanks for the info bjuice
Old 10-19-2008, 10:00 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Just saw the ac/dc tribute band (Back in Black)saturday night 10/18 with led zep tribute band, led zepplica and the pink floyd tribute band,Back in black kicked bum,led zep was great,floyd was lame ,might have been better if I had some of that stuff I smelt in the parking lot ;-D
Old 10-19-2008, 01:41 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I'm in thats about all I listen to good ole rock and roll

I won't tolerate that whining crying country music. Thats truck driver music :P
Old 11-01-2008, 06:04 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Angus,Malcolm,Phil,Brian and Cliff have done it again boys! The new album (damn, showing my age again) is nothing but pure rock and roll. Do yourself a favor, if you are a rock fan, GO GET IT!! You will not be disappointed. Wally world has the cd for $14, it is in a hardback book type case with the lyrics.
Gotta go, time to hit the play button AGAIN!!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I'm still waiting on the mullet pics...lol :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -